White Biting and Crawling Specks?

I started seeing white specks fall from my hair then and I noticed I was itching a lot. I tried different shampoo different soaps, then after some time, I started feeling this crawling feeling in my hair and body. At this point, it's getting intense so I went to the doctor and long story short, I have used 8 tubes of permethrin cream. Nothing, didn't even help. Then I started taking ivermectin 6mg 2 days in a row, wait 8 days and repeat. Didn't help.

I have bagged up everything I have except work clothes and that's killing me too. I have tried sulfur soap 33 percent permethrin for my clothes, still wouldn't die. I've tried tea tree shampoo, conditioner and 100 percent tea tree oil. Also witch hazel and 2 percent tar anti itching medicine.

I'm desperate. They bite, crawl, it's coming out of my skin everywhere. If moved, they float around almost like they can fly. I have a dermatologist's appointment but need relief now. Anyone know what this is? They like to go into my nose so I have a nanny pot. Has anyone had this and what to do? This is torture. I thank for anyone that can help.

Scabies, maybe? Is there a rash? Hard to get rid of, very tiny white critters. Takes special soap and lotion to rid them. Even after they are gone you could still itch for quite some time.
www.webmd.com/.../slideshow-scabies-overview

This might be , White Piedra - it is a fungus that is not contagious. It has a biting /itching feeling. There is a link to read for causes and fixes. Also similar issues that may be different from this. - www.healthline.com/.../white-piedra also here is a online Med help where you can ask questions - link- www.medhelp.org/.../510923

These white bugs look very similar to body lice. Body lice are a bit different than head lice but they can also live in your hair. They can bit you and dig into your skin and cause you to itch all over the place. There are special treatments for this and it is possible to get rid of them.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you go and get some mint oil and apply this to your body. The mint oil will keep the bugs from attaching to your skin and digging in. I would apply mint oil several times a day. Also, I would take a nice hot bath each night and soak in the tub for around 15 minutes. When done bathing, apply the mint oil to your skin before sleeping and after a bath. In the morning apply it again.

I do not believe that we can really diagnose what is happening as there are several bugs that can cause almost the same symptoms but need different medications to kill them.

I know this must be terrible for you right now but if you have an appointment with a dermatologist hopefully you will be able to find something that will give you some temporary relief.
Be sure you have a written record of how long you have had this problem and dates of any changes as well as everything you have tried that did not help. Hopefully, you continued on any medication given by your doctor for the time period instructed.

I know there are many suggestions with things to try and I sincerely hope one of them will relieve some of your pain and itching.
I only know of one person who seemed to have something similar to what you describe but her doctor said she had Scabies and by following his instructions she was getting better in a short time.
One of the things she told me that helped temporarily was the old fashion original Listerine. She said that when she took her bath she added about a cup of Listerine to her bath water and also added it to her hair/scalp and left it on for several minutes and only rinsed her hair one time thus leaving a little Listerine in her hair.
After she dried off she lathered Listerine all over any place she had felt a bite and left it to dry on her skin.
Sometimes a pharmacist can offer and OTC product that might help temporarily.

Sorry, I wish that I could offer better information.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsOctober 17, 2020
😷
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/White-Biting-and-Crawling-Specks.html