Getting Rid of Tiny White Biting Bugs

I was wondering if anyone out there that is getting bitten by these little tiny white bugs that look like a grain of salt has found out how to get rid of them or stop them? I bought my home in Alabama back in '07 and ever since I moved in I've gotten bitten. I've had 5 different pest control people here and they say it's all in my mind or it might be the meds I'm on because I have dementia and take a lot of meds. I've been to 3 dermatologists, but they can't find anything either. One thing I did do that seems to work at night for me is to take a little Ben Gay and rub it on my neck and your feet. Now the worst place for me to get bitten is right here in this room where my computer is. I've bombed this house so many times and nothing seems to work. I've had other people on here saying bomb or spray your baseboards, but I have a small dog and a cat I worry they will get sick. I just hope someone out there can help us people who are getting bitten. Thank you.

Anonymous

Wipe everything down with Lysol and get peramethin crème for you and wash all clothing in hot water and soap and plastic bag everything cloth for 2 weeks. Sounds like you have scabies.

nope not scabies. I have them in Mississippi too. never had that before. til i moved here. I don't have dogs or cats any inside pets. my husband has chicken way Out back. i see these things flying my husband doesn't get bit or can he see them they are a lot smaller then fruit flies. they are where ever I put my pc and the light by my bed. I can't get rid of them either. I don't take meds either. if it was scabies you'd need more than lysol to get rid of that cause they get in your skin and spread.

Take a bath in Epsom salt and coconut oil. Wash your hair separately. Also, follow what the other lady suggested. Wash everything on high heat. Turn your water heater up.

Get a dehumidifier. That should help a lot. Vacuum daily. Clean your tub with scalding hot water and Lysol. I clean my whole house with this. Use Heppa filters on hvac and vacuum. Sounds like bird mites.

For the past couple of month's, I've been getting bit non stop on my couch. My boyfriend doesn't get bit, but my friend that come over do! We searched the entire couch, and there was nothing there! Finally, today, I had my head against the back of the couch and saw a very very small whitish, cream colored bug crawling on my couch! Someone please tell me what they are and how to get rid of them. Its driving me crazy

Use kleen genesis

Anonymous

Don't set your house on fire, but i,be been using my hand hair dryer, on my pillows, sheets and bed speeds, to rid them off my bed and couch. My going to stick my weddings in a hot dryer. I bathe in a cup of white in my bath water

Use your shower head as close to your skin, to message and flesh pores of your skin
.

Anonymous

I use a cup of white vinegar in my bathe water, for relief, and a long rope shower head close enough to my skin to message pores where it itches, or I've been bitten. Use only for a few seconds a hand hair dryer on sheets, pillow cases, blankets to rid them off bed, or couch, only a grown up should try this. Consider some materials could be flammable
You can also stick bedding in a hot dryer.