Getting Rid of Tiny White Biting Bugs

I was wondering if anyone out there that is getting bitten by these little tiny white bugs that look like a grain of salt has found out how to get rid of them or stop them? I bought my home in Alabama back in '07 and ever since I moved in I've gotten bitten. I've had 5 different pest control people here and they say it's all in my mind or it might be the meds I'm on because I have dementia and take a lot of meds. I've been to 3 dermatologists, but they can't find anything either. One thing I did do that seems to work at night for me is to take a little Ben Gay and rub it on my neck and your feet. Now the worst place for me to get bitten is right here in this room where my computer is. I've bombed this house so many times and nothing seems to work. I've had other people on here saying bomb or spray your baseboards, but I have a small dog and a cat I worry they will get sick. I just hope someone out there can help us people who are getting bitten. Thank you.

Anonymous

Wipe everything down with Lysol and get peramethin crème for you and wash all clothing in hot water and soap and plastic bag everything cloth for 2 weeks. Sounds like you have scabies.

nope not scabies. I have them in Mississippi too. never had that before. til i moved here. I don't have dogs or cats any inside pets. my husband has chicken way Out back. i see these things flying my husband doesn't get bit or can he see them they are a lot smaller then fruit flies. they are where ever I put my pc and the light by my bed. I can't get rid of them either. I don't take meds either. if it was scabies you'd need more than lysol to get rid of that cause they get in your skin and spread.

Take a bath in Epsom salt and coconut oil. Wash your hair separately. Also, follow what the other lady suggested. Wash everything on high heat. Turn your water heater up.

Get a dehumidifier. That should help a lot. Vacuum daily. Clean your tub with scalding hot water and Lysol. I clean my whole house with this. Use Heppa filters on hvac and vacuum. Sounds like bird mites.

Anonymous

do these tiny biting bugs fall from ceiling?

I need DESPERATE HELP! IT TOOK ME months to figure out what this was symptoms are 100% real infestation in my house I can't cope I'm not eating or sleeping exterminators and dermatologists say it's a psychiatrist I need cuz they don't see it I found a blog +it's Lint Bugs that aren't recognised in medical community I'm bitten day +night worse AT night this is very dangerous for me and real do you have advice what exterminator +doctor could help or I'm going to die I have a dangerously high pressure this is making it way out of control.

Many thanks.

Anonymous

Im getting bitten to what is it please let me no and it jumps

I have them also in WV . Ive lived in my house since 04 and I have never had such a thing ever but this year they have polluted my house they have moth like tendencies because whatever they get on they destroy theyre hard to get rid of the worst is probably towels and you can spot them right off because they frizz out the fiber. The first thing I did was bombed my house with black flag flea bombs 2 every room. I went through my closet spread my clothes apart, opened dresser draws and thinned out, opened all cabinets.. toss your cute tips there ruined. I had some good quilts I didnt want ruined so I vacuum sealed them and put them in the freezer after I bomb the house and vacuumed I took the rugs out I bagged up clothes that I wasnt wearing everything else was washed in borax detergent I bought sulfur lotion for me I vacuumed the bed then I went back and sprayed with a mixture of apple cider vinegar 3/4 of spray bottle , rubbing alcohol and vanilla.

Bugs dont like any of this . I saturated my bed even when I put the sheets back on the bed I sprayed them with the ceiling fan on I just stay up with it and theyre gone but they were also in my camper so I had to do the same thing there and when youre finished vacuuming get that bag out of the house. Now bomb your car, look in your shoes, anything frayed - trim it.
They come from the trees outside then the float in on the dog or cat or you.
Hope this helps

I see white, red and black there the heck out of Me

Anonymous

The best way possible is wet and than freezing your clothes than go wash them

For the past couple of month's, I've been getting bit non stop on my couch. My boyfriend doesn't get bit, but my friend that come over do! We searched the entire couch, and there was nothing there!

Finally, today, I had my head against the back of the couch and saw a very very small whitish, cream colored bug crawling on my couch! Someone please tell me what they are and how to get rid of them. Its driving me crazy

Use kleen genesis

Hi there, i hear this alot from people in different states especially the ones which have miles and miles of agriculture fields about these mysterious bugs. My thoughts on it is research MonSanto (GMO) that will be the start of you journey. I will lead you to find out the rest.

Could be Scabies, Body Mites, Dust Mites or Bed bugs... there are so many mites out there any more...I also read about Morgellons Disease recently too..

Drs told a lady she was crazy.. I hope you find an answer. I know its frustrating. Google all you can. I just ordered a lot of items for scabies. Im miserable. Blessings.

Anonymous

Have had these biting flys for 3 months.Have tried almost everything. They are on me at certain times biting.Have had profesional help and say it seeSo can use some help to get rid of them once .ms to.be "no see um" and can't .garentee they can get rid of them.They have left me with some sores on arm and private parts .All has cleared with help of a doctor.I use peroxide to areas that may look likea start of a sore area.Husband gets bites but does not effect him.It seems they have taken over.Can't have company cause they are present.I have no water.near me i have minamum plants Have filled any openings in our house. Need help to get rid of them.I live in Florida neighbors do not have problems.

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL HONEY & WTF YOU ARE GOING THRU !! I Have Been DEALING W THIS SCREWED UP STRESSED OUT. DISCUSTING A** S**T FOR ALMOST 3 D**N LONG MISERABLE MONTHS !! I Have Been On My Phone GOOGLEING EVERY POSSIBLE TYPE OF MITE THERE IS IN THE WORLD ? & SO FAR ! Im Thinking That There called SPIDER MITES !! They Are On & In My SKIN & D**N BODY ! I DONT FREAKING SLEEP ALLNNI DO IS DIG N SCRATCH & PICK & PLUCK !!!! !!!! My LIL DAUGHTER & BOYFRIEND HAVE THEM TOO !! We Went to The DOCTOR & They Gave Us Only 2 D**N Lil Bottles of PERMITHRIN CREAM ! & YES IT DID IN FACT WORK ! FOR A LIL WHILE ! But We STILL HAVE THE D***N NASTY BUGGING BUGGERS !! This Has TAKEN UP MY WHOLE SPRING & ALMOST WHOLE D***N SUMMER FOR MY LIL FAMILY & ME !!!! It is THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND & WE CANT EVEN GO DO ANYTHING WITH OUR PRECIOUS LIL GIRL THATS 5 FIREWORKS OR NOTHING ! !! Bus Of These STUPID A** BURROWING CRAWLING APHIDS THAT ARE CALLED SPIDER MITES !!!! & + Not Only do We Have Them In THE HOUSE ! We Have Them Really Really BAD OUTSIDE AS WELL !! & There NOT ALL THE SAME D***N KIND OF MITE ?? THEY Are A MITE ! But NOT ALL THE SAME KIND ?? So I Ordered Off The INTERNET PERMETHRIN 38.07% INSECTICIDE To SPRAY IN & OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE ! + KLEENFREE Laundry Detergent & MITE & ALL INSECT REPELLENT FOR BODY , PETS , CLOTHES & LINENS !! !! It Will Be HERE ON MONDAY ;) So Lets HOPE & SEE IF THAT STUFF WILL REALLY WORK ? I Have A REALLY GOOD FEELING IT WILL ;) ! So You NEED TO GET ON AMAZON & Look Up Anything Having To Do With MITES ALL TYPES OF MITES THEY R CALLED APHIDS & HOW TO GET RID OF THEM ON BODY,HAIR,PRIVATES,HOME & OUTDOORS ! ! AMAZON WILL SHOW & GIVE YOU ANYTHING & EVERYTHING YOU WANT & NEED TO KNOW ;) !! & THERE REALLY CHEAP TOO ;) !!!! So I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT I HAVE HELPED YOU OUT HUN ;) ??!! Bcs I REALLY DO KNOW EXACTLY WTH YOU ARE GOING THRU ! & IT IS CALLED PURE HELL SO WISH YOU GOOD & LUCK WITH YOUR SITUATION ;) !!!!!

I have had this problem 7 yrs after I moved in a apartment that had black specks everywhere. I have gotten rid of everything furniture,linens over the last eight years my dog passed. I still get bit from the carpet where I live now. But no one else does. Ive moved 5 times since still have trouble. The black specks get in my clothes like they come out of my body. I cant get rid of them. It is better

Thank you for posting I went to ER two weeks ago they thought I was nuts I even had them in a bag and he would look I had MiRSA my immune system isSusceptible to things quicker than everybody elses because my kids and my husband dont have them I dont get bit and I start to think I was crazy back to ER again today my dog had mites can you tell her not supposed to be able to get begotten by humans I did its the white ones that seem to be getting meter everywhere around my house is clean See why people give up

Anonymous

Don't set your house on fire, but i,be been using my hand hair dryer, on my pillows, sheets and bed speeds, to rid them off my bed and couch. My going to stick my weddings in a hot dryer. I bathe in a cup of white in my bath water
Use your shower head as close to your skin, to message and flesh pores of your skin
.

Anonymous

I use a cup of white vinegar in my bathe water, for relief, and a long rope shower head close enough to my skin to message pores where it itches, or I've been bitten. Use only for a few seconds a hand hair dryer on sheets, pillow cases, blankets to rid them off bed, or couch, only a grown up should try this. Consider some materials could be flammable
You can also stick bedding in a hot dryer.

MY WIFE AND I LIVE IN SAVANNAH GA. SHE HAS LIVED HERE HER INTIRE LIFE, I HAVE SERVED IN THE MILITARY, NOW RETIRED AFTER 22 YEARS. THESE LITTLE WHITE BITTING KNATS ONLY BITE HER AND IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS NOW. WE HAVE SPRAYED ALSO HAD EXTERMINATOR OUT, WE'VE CLEANED AND PAINTED. WE ARE BOTH SENIOR CITIZENS. WE LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME AND DO NOT HAVE ALOT OF EXTRA MONEY TO INVEST IN THIS PROBLEM. SHE HAS LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT AND STAYS SICK ALL THE TIME..PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAS OR HAVE HEARD OF THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP US!

I have same problem I'm going to lose my mind from anxiety cuz they are Lint Bugs whitish looking lint on carpets furniture clothes Pjs bras etc. Under the lint there are tiny black jumping Bugs that are destroying the whole house +cuz medical community doesn't validate this they say it's in our heads see a psychiatrist which is past Hell Hopeless and infuriating when it's flying around my house +it's 100%real I found a blog when you google Lint bug it explains all these weird things and I'm getting bitten every second of day+ night don't know who to call that's that will believe this is 100%real and need desperate help!

i have patches 4 in my face and it look like bugs r something comin out my head it b aroumd my neck i b hitting myself and change my color on my neck i b so sore i cant touch my neck and my hair has come out in the top and the side of my head i cant afford to go to the doctor please help if u have some cream i 2n use

Please help Im going thru the same. I dont think most people believe me thought I was going to blow my brains outFound myself second-guessing myself not sleeping not eating I know I dont look good we even had to get in our freezer for ice cream all her food had to be thrown out I had Mercer three years ago so Im so susceptible to everything and theyre not buying anybody else in the house thats why nobody believe me

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsFebruary 22, 2016
🎃