Getting Rid of Warts

Does anyone have suggestion for removing a wart from my hand?

Bonnie from Park Hills, MO

Answers:

Burned off my wart on thumb

I have/had a wart on my thumb for 5+ years that it halfway under my nail. I tried over the counter freezer, urgent care freeze, dermatology laser (6 painful times) and recently had it burned off, still healing. The burned off procedure better work. It was by far the most excruciating pain.

Remember, this is on my thumb with many nerve endings. Dr. said that finger tips and around the mouth are the worst, but areas like scalp and back are virtually pain free. The numbing solution administered by a needle was the painful part. It literally felt like someone drove a railroad into my thumb. After 10 seconds, it went away and I watched Dr. burn cut and remove. Sore still. Hopefully this is it. (06/03/2008)

By Jared

Getting Rid of Warts

Crush up aspirin mix it with water (enough to make a paste) spread it on the wart cover with a band aid over night and put a sock on so it doesn't come off.

That is the only thing that worked. I've had them for a very long time and it took about a few weeks. It's awesome. Now I don't have any. And I can show off my feet. Try it on any wart I'm sure it will work. My mom used it on her forehead and I used it on my feet. Now our warts on gone. (07/13/2008)

Getting Rid of Warts

I think everyone should try duct tape. Everyone is saying so many different remedies, and it makes it hard what to follow. But duct tape is the only thing, that worked for me and I've suffered from mild warts in the past.

Here's what to do: make sure the surface is dry and put a piece of duct tape around the wart. If you want, I put a band aid over that to help it and make it look more normal. Leave it on for 6 days and then remove it and soak the wart(s) in warm water for a few minutes. Scrub down the dead skin around warts(s) with an emery board and let it dry all night. Finally reapply the duct tape and do this for a few days. Mine went away in only a few times. (07/26/2008)

By Jassica

Getting Rid of Warts

The easiest way to get rid of a wart or warts, is to use clear nail polish. The nail polish coats the wart so that the wart can't go anywhere. Warts survive off of air, that's why people use duct tape. Duct tape works, but it works in only 6 to 8 days. Nail polish (the clear ones) works in about 3 or 4 days, it worked for me. I had 3 of them and they're gone. Use this formula to help, it's painless and easy. (02/19/2009)

By ssxl

Getting Rid of Warts

Apple Cider Vinegar worked for me. Put a few drops on a Q-tip soak it 1-2 times per day, for about 5-10 days. (02/24/2009)

By A

Getting Rid of Warts

My 6 year-old son has had warts for three years, and we tried it all. We finally took him to dermatologist, and he is having us put DNCB on his warts. In five days his warts are starting to disappear. It is amazing, and my son is no longer embarrassed about his warts. (07/13/2009)

By jscolby

removing a wart
Removing a Wart
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Plantar Wart
Plantar Warts Remedies
Treating a wart at home.
Home Remedies for Warts
🎉
🎄