Banana Peels for Removing Warts

Category Home Remedies
Some sources support using a banana peel to cover a wart at night until it disappears. This process can take some time, up to three weeks. This is a guide about using banana peels for removing warts.

My son had a wart and a friend told me to put a banana peel over it and cover with bandage. I did and it was gone in a week. A friend also uses them to whiten her teeth. She rubs the inside of peel all over her teeth leaves on for ten minutes and then brushes them.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

Top Comment

This is an interesting remedy and I'll certainly try it. My only concern is that having a moist and sugary banana skin, no matter how small, in your shoe would encourage the growth of fungus and bacteria. This is of special concern for diabetics with small cuts on their feet.

Do you wear the peel all week?