Golden Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter will be celebrating her golden birthday this year. She will be 6 on the 6th day and its 2006 in the 12th month. Any ideas of what I should do? Help, I am clueless.

Van from Ontario

Answers:

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

We call that a "Star Birthday". You could do the same and have a Star themed party and make her the Star of the Day. (11/02/2006)

By Jill From IA

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

You should try to keep everything gold. We had gold cake, spoons, forks, and pinatas. (12/10/2006)

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

It is my fiance's 25th golden birthday. I am going to make him a golden treasure box with Rolos, golden coins, other gold wrapped candy, and also put in 25 gold pieces of paper each with a different reason why I love him.
(03/06/2007)

By Jen

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

Make it fun for the kid don't stick everything on the golden part. Get fun games. (03/23/2007)

By U_rock_my_socks

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

I just had the best golden birthday ever. I was 17 on the 17th and I bought a all gold sequin dress. It is really tacky, but still cute. Two of my best friends and I walked around Seattle (about two hour drive closest big city) and we got our makeup done and just walked around and shopped. Everybody looked at us, quite fun. Then we went to the nicest place for lunch, over looking the water. Then we went to a movie it was super relaxed and just had so much fun hanging out with my girlfriends, mom, and grandma. (05/17/2008)

By Amy

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

My son will be 26 on the 26th of July I am using roll paper for table cloths and am printing news tidbits and trivia on them like newspaper. We will be making banners out of the same paper with music, TV sitcoms, and movies from the year. We have blow up musical instruments to outline the music wall. Our colors will be gold and cornflower blue. We have rented the hall, sent the fliers, and hired a DJ-Karaoke. It's been hard keeping him in the dark. I think it will be a blast. After the DJ announces his birthday the song "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon will play. (07/17/2008)

By Darla Mae

Golden Birthday Party Ideas

We think a great thing to do for someone on their golden birthday is buy them something they love in the quantity of their birthday. If they are turning 25 on the 25th, buy them 25 of whatever. I got 23 roses on my 23rd birthday on the 23rd of August. (01/11/2009)

By Tina and Sabrina

Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
🎄