Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This page contains golden retriever mix photos.

Golden Retriever Mix
Filter Sort

Sandy (Shetland/Golden Retriever)

By Danielle 5 6

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

I got my very best friend after my first husband left me. She was 11 months when I got her and wasn't even house-broken! Now she is just about the smartest dog I have ever known, and she is just as sweet as she is cute.

By antiquefreeque from WISCONSIN

Reddish dog with white on chest.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Beethoven (St. Bernard - Golden Retriever)

By william 1 2

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled.

He loves water and running after deer, but never to close. He loves people and other dogs and cats. He loves to chase balls or sticks. He loves to go out and run and go for walks. But on a day that I am too sick to go, he will stay by my side and just watch me and not worry about going out for his walk.

By William from Martinsville, VA

Closeup of dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Diseal (Golden Retriever/Labrador Mix)

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

My pet is so special. He has parvo and we are getting him all of the treatment so he can live a long happy life with us he is just like my other kid we all love him so much He is the sweetest thing.

By jcollins6404 from Indianapolis, IN

Editor's Note: Here is an update on Diseal's health.

Diseal is doing great, he has recovered very well. The vet said he was fully recovered and he will be receiving his next set of shots in two weeks. He is just as playful as ever.

Yellow puppy.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Memorial to Our Girl Maggie (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Paul 1 2

Maggie was an 11 year old Golden Retriever Mix. My wife and I went to the SPCA on October 22, 1996 to adopt a pet. We were walking through the kennel while all of the dogs were jumping and barking, except for Maggie. Both of us went into her cage and I went down on one knee and Maggie put her chin on my knee. Right away we both knew that we would take Maggie home.

She loved to fetch the ball, take walks and sit with her family and sister Sallie. Four months ago Maggie started sneezing followed by nose bleeds. We took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with sinus tumors. The bleeding became more frequent and Maggie would just lay around not wanting to be with her family. On October 25, 2007, Maggie was put to rest at 9:20 a.m. Her family was with her the entire time. We all miss and love her very much.

Old dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Biscuit (German/Golden/Chow Mix)

By Rozent 1

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001. He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

By Rozent from Tuscson, AZ

Dog yawning.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Socks (Terrier/Golden Retriever Mix)

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

Her favorite thing to do is snuggle and sleep with her chosen owner, my daughter. Socks wasn't expected to live. She was so full of 4 types of worms that she was almost starved to death at only 6 weeks old. The first night we had her she weighed 16 pounds. A month later she weighed 8 pounds, it was all worms. Now, she is a healthy and normal 5 month old puppy.

Socks lets my 4 year old carry her around and sleep on her like a pillow. Wherever my daughter is, you will find Socks at her side. I have no doubt Socks was destined by God to belong to my daughter.

By Yvonne from St. Paul, TX

Dog and child.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Harley-Girl (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Mary 17 88

Harley-girl is our Golden Retriever mix and will be 5 years old this August. Her favorite hobby, besides chasing squirrels and catching frisbees, is digging for moles. She has been helping to keep the mole population in our yard down for the last couple of years, while entertaining us with her method.

She's good at spotting the mole "runs" and will dig at several intervals checking for movement. When she spots the earth move, she points; the tail is horizontal and one front paw lifts off the ground. She stands perfectly still and waits for the earth to move again, and, when it does, BAM! She lunges forward, head first into the soft earth and plucks out the mole, her face covered with dirt. We lost count last year, but I believe she caught about 20 moles.

This year she's off to a good start. Just this past weekend she's caught two moles! No traps or poisons necessary with our Harley-girl on the job!

Dog with head in hole she has dug.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Maggie May (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Diana 91 30

Maggie May Maslowski is about 9, we think. She is a gold retriever mix mutt. We saved her from a fate worse than death from the Animal Care shelter in Oldham County, KY. Our daughter Karas wrote a persuasive letter from school and we fell for it.

She loves walks, treats and going to grandmas. Maggie is the sweetest dog, I love her SO much! She is afraid of any loud noises, including thunderstorms or firecrackers. She is also afraid of her bed and will NOT sleep on it, preferring the floor

By Diana from Prospect, KY

Dog with green and white striped hat on.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Brutus (Black Lab/Golden Retriever Mix)

By Peggy 63 173

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol. A short while later, Brutus and 7 siblings were born.

Brute and his sister Sheba love to be outdoors and exploring the lake that is in our backyard. They swim, play ball, watch the wildlife in the trees, especially the squirrel that throws things at him. My babies' favorite treats are fresh apples. The vet said it was good for them, helps keep their teeth clean and good for digestion.

Long haired brown and white dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Kiana (Golden Retriever/Malamute) and Alexander (Cat)

Kia and Alex are both 5 months old. Kia is half Golden Retriever and Half Alaskan Malmute. Alex is a Domestic Short hair cat. Both pets are rescue pets.

Cream colored puppy and tabby cat lying together.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Maggie (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Diana 91 30

Maggie (Golden Retriever Mix). Maggie is a Golden Retriever mutt who is about 8. We are not sure of her birthdate because she was a rescued pet. We found her at a shelter and fell in love with her.

Golden mix with striped knit hat on.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Jazmin (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Robin 5,893 29

I'm not sure how old Jazmin is, probably about 7 years of age, guessing from how long we have had her and approximately how old she was at the time we adopted her.

Dog on flowered carpet.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Moose (Golden Retriever/Lab)

Moose is 1 year and 2 months old and is a Golden Retriever/Lab mix. We got him St. Patrick's Day weekend on a Sunday.

Dog in crate.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

In Memory Of Sheba (Black Lab/Golden Retriever)

By Peggy 63 173

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

Black dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: What Breed Is My Dog? (Golden Retriever Mix)

By pingeenaa 1 1

Golden mix puppy.Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? I adopted him from a shelter and am not sure what he is mixed with. I am told golden retriever and collie or husky or chow? He is 5 months old.

Katie from Ozone Park, NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Jennifer Lea 2 1 Flag

My dog duke looks just like him when he was that age we were told that he was a lab mixed with chow. There are some days he looks like a lab and some he looks like a chow, but then he has spots on him that neither dogs have so we are not sure. I would really love to find out what he is.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Abbey (German - Golden - Wolf Mix)

By Angi 1

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

Yellow puppy on car seat.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Billy (Golden Retriever/Hound Mix)

By kim 1

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

Dog chewing tennis ball.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Baby (Mini Golden Retriever - Cairn Terrier Mix)

By vella 2 1

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Black and tan puppy.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Cosby (Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever)

By Laurel A. 1

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there. He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Goof (German Shepard-Golden Retriever Mix)

By Penny 1

Goof is a 7 year old German Shepard Golden Retriever mix. I was visiting a friend and she showed me an 8 week old puppy she couldn't keep any longer. He melted my heart and I took him home with me that day! That was 7 years ago.

Tan dog.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Gibraun (Golden Retriever/Border Collie)

By Lauren 1

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

Black dog with curly hair.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Maddie (Dachshund-Golden Retriever)

Maddie is a 5 year old 1/2 Dachshund, 1/2 Golden Retriever (we call her a 'Golden Weenie). We got her from a family in Ruston that had a litter of them. I was in college. I came home to my roommates and told them 'by the way, I got a puppy today.'

Closeup.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Kelsie (Golden Retriever Mix)

By Leslie Hess 3 16

Kelsie is a 9 year old Golden Retriever Mix. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was a puppy. She is pretty lazy and likes to sleep on our bed.

Dog on couch.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: What breed is my dog? (Golden Retriever and German Shepard Mix)

By janet 1

Tan ShepherdWhat type of dog is she?

Janet

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Snowlion57 3 25 Flag

I have a male I got from the pound they could be twins

I was told he was long haired Belgin malinois created in Australia and shipped to the US in the 90s There seems to be more and more of them heres a pick of Bruteus

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Photos Pets DogsNovember 8, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 10:21:13 AM on 10.0.1.191 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsPhotos
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings