Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This page contains golden retriever mix photos.

June 16, 2009 Flag

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

I got my very best friend after my first husband left me. She was 11 months when I got her and wasn't even house-broken! Now she is just about the smartest dog I have ever known, and she is just as sweet as she is cute.

By antiquefreeque from WISCONSIN

Reddish dog with white on chest.

Beautiful! ;o

I love the coat and color. Lucky to have such a beautiful dog. Hope she stays with you for lots more years!

May 28, 2009 Flag

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

My pet is so special. He has parvo and we are getting him all of the treatment so he can live a long happy life with us he is just like my other kid we all love him so much He is the sweetest thing.

By jcollins6404 from Indianapolis, IN

Editor's Note: Here is an update on Diseal's health.

Diseal is doing great, he has recovered very well. The vet said he was fully recovered and he will be receiving his next set of shots in two weeks. He is just as playful as ever.

Yellow puppy.

Hello,

OMG! how precious is your fur-baby. He is just the cutest. Thank you so much for taking such good care of him. I know he will be a great family member for many years to come. Good luck

Sherri & "Tucker"

August 30, 2010 Flag

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

Black dog.

April 20, 2010 Flag

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled. He loves water and running after deer, but never too close.

Closeup of dog.

June 22, 2016 Flag

I got him in October 2015. He likes to chase his tail. He's a very affectionate guy, he needs hugs and kisses all day and as soon as I walk in the door he greets me with a lot of love!

yellow dog

July 21, 2010 Flag

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

Yellow puppy on car seat.

May 10, 2010 Flag

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

Black and tan puppy.

May 22, 2009 Flag

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001. He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

Dog yawning.

August 25, 2010 Flag

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

Dog chewing tennis ball.

July 8, 2010 Flag

Goof is a 7 year old German Shepard Golden Retriever mix. I was visiting a friend and she showed me an 8 week old puppy she couldn't keep any longer. He melted my heart and I took him home with me that day! That was 7 years ago.

Tan dog.

November 7, 2007 Flag

Maggie was an 11 year old Golden Retriever Mix. My wife and I went to the SPCA on October 22, 1996 to adopt a pet. We were walking through the kennel while all of the dogs were jumping and barking, except for Maggie.

Old dog.

February 10, 2010 Flag

Kelsie is a 9 year old Golden Retriever Mix. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was a puppy. She is pretty lazy and likes to sleep on our bed.

Dog on couch.

March 10, 2010 Flag

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

Black dog with curly hair.

May 15, 2007 Flag

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

Dog and child.

June 26, 2008 Flag

Harley-girl is our Golden Retriever mix and will be 5 years old this August. Her favorite hobby, besides chasing squirrels and catching frisbees, is digging for moles. She has been helping to keep the mole population in our yard down for the last couple of years, while entertaining us...

Dog with head in hole she has dug.

November 15, 2007 Flag

Maggie May Maslowski is about 9, we think. She is a gold retriever mix mutt. We saved her from a fate worse than death from the Animal Care shelter in Oldham County, KY. Our daughter Karas wrote a persuasive letter from school and we fell for it.

Dog with green and white striped hat on.

November 30, 2011 Flag

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there. He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

Cosby (Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever)

April 25, 2007 Flag

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol.

Long haired brown and white dog.

Load More
Photos Pets DogsNovember 8, 2013
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄