Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Mixed breed dogs can make wonderful family pets. This page contains golden retriever mix photos.

April 3, 2008 Flag

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? I adopted him from a shelter and am not sure what he is mixed with. I am told golden retriever and collie or husky or chow? He is 5 months old.

Katie from Ozone Park, NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Another Golden Retriever mix mystery - my pup Paisley! Any ideas? I've always thought Wheaton Terrier or Border Terrier mixed with Golden. Thoughts? Thanks!

My dog duke looks just like him when he was that age we were told that he was a lab mixed with chow. There are some days he looks like a lab and some he looks like a chow, but then he has spots on him that neither dogs have so we are not sure. I would really love to find out what he is.

June 2, 2007 Flag

What type of dog is she?

Janet

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It's either called a Golden Shepherd or a German Retriever.

I have to say we have twins. I rescued her from SPCA the vet said she was a mix german/retriever. But I have seen some Canaan dogs that look similar.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

June 16, 2009 Flag

Sandy is a 13 year old Shetland/Golden Retriever mix. I got her at the Ozaukee County Humane Society, June 2007. She likes to play with her sock.

I got my very best friend after my first husband left me. She was 11 months when I got her and wasn't even house-broken! Now she is just about the smartest dog I have ever known, and she is just as sweet as she is cute.

By antiquefreeque from WISCONSIN

Reddish dog with white on chest.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Beautiful! ;o

I love the coat and color. Lucky to have such a beautiful dog. Hope she stays with you for lots more years!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

May 28, 2009 Flag

Diseal is a 9 week old Golden Retriever/Lab mix. I found him on cragislist and fell in love with his cute face. He love to eat Starbucks and play with the kids out side.

My pet is so special. He has parvo and we are getting him all of the treatment so he can live a long happy life with us he is just like my other kid we all love him so much He is the sweetest thing.

By jcollins6404 from Indianapolis, IN

Editor's Note: Here is an update on Diseal's health.

Diseal is doing great, he has recovered very well. The vet said he was fully recovered and he will be receiving his next set of shots in two weeks. He is just as playful as ever.

Yellow puppy.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Hello,

OMG! how precious is your fur-baby. He is just the cutest. Thank you so much for taking such good care of him. I know he will be a great family member for many years to come. Good luck

Sherri & "Tucker"

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

August 30, 2010 Flag

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

She would let the cats crawl all over her, small kids slobber on her and never once growl or get upset. She loved the lake and going for walks everyday. She's been around for so long our home seems so empty. I will miss her dearly.

By Peggy

Black dog.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

It's a tear jerker I know. Our best friends don't live very long, however, remember remember all the good times. You would never have had if your friend never came into your life.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

April 20, 2010 Flag

Closeup of dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Beethoven just turned one. He is a St.Bernard and Golden retriever mix that I got a year ago at the pound after my Akita died. I wanted some company since I am disabled. He loves water and running after deer, but never too close.

June 22, 2016 Flag

yellow dog

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I got him in October 2015. He likes to chase his tail. He's a very affectionate guy, he needs hugs and kisses all day and as soon as I walk in the door he greets me with a lot of love!

July 21, 2010 Flag

Yellow puppy on car seat.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Abbey was the second drive-by I saw of "FREE PUPPIES" on the side of a road within two days. It, being the start of 2010, just seemed like a sign to have a cuddly addition to my life!

May 10, 2010 Flag

Black and tan puppy.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Baby is 2 months and 2 days old. She is a mix, mother (mini golden retriever), father (cairn terrier). My husband and I had no idea she was pregnant by my grandmother's dog.

August 25, 2010 Flag

Dog chewing tennis ball.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Billy is a 5 year old Golden Retriever/Hound mix. About 3 years ago, my dog was found roaming around the woods of Buffalo, NY. My boyfriend, who is the executive director of a company that transports dogs from high kill shelters to low kill shelters.

May 22, 2009 Flag

Dog yawning.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Biscuit Baltimore Louis is a 7 year old German Shepard/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix. I bought Biscuit from the puppy place in town, in 2001. He likes to chase birds, fire hydrants, grass, and parks. He's an amazing best friend.

July 8, 2010 Flag

Tan dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Goof is a 7 year old German Shepard Golden Retriever mix. I was visiting a friend and she showed me an 8 week old puppy she couldn't keep any longer. He melted my heart and I took him home with me that day! That was 7 years ago.

November 30, 2011 Flag

Cosby (Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Cosby is a 9 year old Saint Bernard/Lab/Golden Retriever mix. He was a puppy and we went up to Iron Gate and got him from couple who lived there. He likes his walks, stuffed animals, treats, and visiting with the neighbor's dogs in the backyard.

February 10, 2010 Flag

Dog on couch.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Kelsie is a 9 year old Golden Retriever Mix. We rescued her from a local shelter when she was a puppy. She is pretty lazy and likes to sleep on our bed.

March 10, 2010 Flag

Black dog with curly hair.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Gibraun is 4 years old. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie. I rescued him from the Berks County SPCA when he was 8 months.

November 7, 2007 Flag

Old dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Maggie was an 11 year old Golden Retriever Mix. My wife and I went to the SPCA on October 22, 1996 to adopt a pet. We were walking through the kennel while all of the dogs were jumping and barking, except for Maggie.

December 2, 2010 Flag

Closeup.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Maddie is a 5 year old 1/2 Dachshund, 1/2 Golden Retriever (we call her a 'Golden Weenie). We got her from a family in Ruston that had a litter of them. I was in college. I came home to my roommates and told them 'by the way, I got a puppy today.'

May 15, 2007 Flag

Dog and child.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

June 26, 2008 Flag

Dog with head in hole she has dug.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Harley-girl is our Golden Retriever mix and will be 5 years old this August. Her favorite hobby, besides chasing squirrels and catching frisbees, is digging for moles. She has been helping to keep the mole population in our yard down for the last couple of years, while entertaining us...

November 15, 2007 Flag

Dog with green and white striped hat on.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Maggie May Maslowski is about 9, we think. She is a gold retriever mix mutt. We saved her from a fate worse than death from the Animal Care shelter in Oldham County, KY. Our daughter Karas wrote a persuasive letter from school and we fell for it.

April 25, 2007 Flag

Long haired brown and white dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol.

March 1, 2007 Flag

Cream colored puppy and tabby cat lying together.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Kia and Alex are both 5 months old. Kia is half Golden Retriever and Half Alaskan Malmute. Alex is a Domestic Short hair cat. Both pets are rescue pets.

January 9, 2007 Flag

Golden mix with striped knit hat on.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Maggie (Golden Retriever Mix). Maggie is a Golden Retriever mutt who is about 8. We are not sure of her birthdate because she was a rescued pet. We found her at a shelter and fell in love with her.

Load More
Photos Pets DogsNovember 8, 2013
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 19, 2017 at 8:21:07 PM on 10.0.0.215 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.