Grease Stain on Microfiber Sofa

I wish to know how to clean grease from a microfiber suede sofa? Thanks for your response.

Answers:

Grease Stain on Microfiber Sofa

Just a week ago or so, I spilled something greasy on my mom's microfiber chair. I immediately ran and got a hot soapy towel and using Dawn soap on it scrubbed it and it came right out. I used just a hot wet towel to get the soap afterwards. When it dried you couldn't see a thing. I don't know if it would work on a dried stain, but it's worth a try. Dawn is good at breaking up grease (as the ads say) so I use it on anything that has oil or grease on it and shouldn't have, even clothes. Hope this helps! (05/30/2009)

By leitharenea

Grease Stain on Microfiber Sofa

All grease stains disappear when you use Gojo, the original white cream. Rub it generously on the stain, the surface must be dry. It looks greasy, but don't worry you can wash it all out with soap and water. If the first application doesn't remove the stain you have to wait for the area to dry before the 2nd application. Make sure to blot instead of rubbing so as not to make the stain bigger. (05/30/2009)

By robinrae

Grease Stain on Microfiber Sofa

My dog snatched a can of bacon grease off the kitchen counter and took it to the sofa to enjoy. She left a big stain. The Dollar Tree sells a product called Totally Awesome. The sofa looks like new and the dog survived for another day. (06/04/2009)

By Merlene

Grease Stain on Microfiber Sofa
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄