Grilling Hamburgers

Hamburgers are one of the most popular foods for grilling. Cooking the perfect burger does take a bit of skill and experience. This is a guide about grilling hamburgers.

Grilling Hamburgers
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I'm having a graduation party and serving over 100 grilled hamburgers. Any ideas on how to keep them fresh? I'd like to cook most of them early on in the party.

By myoungy from Minneapolis, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you don't have a trivet, use balled-up pieces of foil instead.

Read More Answers...

Tips for grilling hamburgers. Post your ideas.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Ok, I don't cook so a friend wants me to start trying and since I have one of those lean, fat reducing Foreman grills she's having me try cooking burgers. I've only used frozen patties from the store on the grill. She had me add a packet of Ranch dressing mix with the meat. So I squished it all together made the patties, put them on the grill for 8 minutes, about, and they were pretty dry. I read some of these tips and maybe using the grill took all the juice away. She doesn't want me to use a pan, but what else can I do? I read on a site to put a tea or tablespoon of mayo in with the meat. Maybe that? Or maybe I should've use her suggestion of Worcestershire sauce instead. I like Ranch dressing though. Help.

Trish

R. C., CA

Read More Answers...

For a juicy hamburger, add one beaten egg for each pound of hamburger meat. Don't flatten burgers with your spatula, that presses out the juices.

Post your tips below.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

For juicy burgers, add 1/4 cup applesauce per pound.

Read More Answers...

So nice to finally have it warm out here and be able to fire up the grill. This recipe is just a simple, burger recipe for the grill. Very yummy!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillJune 4, 2013
Hamburger with Fries
Making Hamburgers
grilled salmon
Green Grilling Tips
Hamburger Sliders
Making Sliders
Grilling Salmon
Grilling Salmon
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 5:45:25 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 608 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.