Ground Beef Tip

When buying ground beef, I usually buy a 10 lb. roll and bring it home and divide it up into my own freezer bags in whatever size package I want. Saves time at the grocery store as well as saving me a little money for buying the larger amount.

By Robin

Answers:

Ground Beef Tip

I do that also and often brown a good portion of the meat with seasonings that I like and package it in sandwich size ziplocs for the freezer. What a timesaver when getting a meal on the table fast. (11/06/2004)

By patsAZ

Ground Beef Tip

I also like to get a bulk amount of ground beef when on sale. I don't have a big family and while it was an initial investment the FoodSaver is a blessing. I have had ground beef in the freezer for months without any freezer burn. I either leave it raw or take the time to brown it off. That way it's ready for any seasoning you want to add once it's reheated.
(11/19/2004)

By Vicky K

Double Cheese Burger
Saving Money on Ground Beef
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Ground Beef Casserole
Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf Recipes
Ground Turkey Burgers on Grill
Cooking with Ground Turkey
🎉
🎄