Growing Aloe Vera

Grow a pot of Aloe Vera in your kitchen. Break off a piece for a burn, rash, or scrape. Pat some gel on your face for a moisturizer. Use some as a hair gel. They reproduce quickly so repot and give as gifts!

By Holly Dawson

Growing Aloe Vera

Aloe is a Miracle Plant used medicinallyfor hundreds of years. My daughter has a web site where she sells Aloe products. Aloe being the 1st ingredient. It can be used for hundreds of things. There are some good articles about Aloe Vera on her site. (03/18/2005)

By Joy Luster

Growing Aloe Vera

The best way to spread aloe plants is to wait until the spring when it makes off shoots of babies buy itself. They will grow from the roots into a new plant, just cut it free from the mother plant when it is about 4 inches tall. I have heard you can break off a leaf, then stick it up in the dirt by itself and it will make a new plant. I haven't tried that so don't quote me. (05/26/2005)

By Eric

An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Half of a honeydew melon and slices.
Growing Honeydew Melons
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
green and purple Vera Bradley purse
Cleaning a Vera Bradley Bag