Hair Dye on Clothing

I need to know how to remove hair dye from clothing. Could someone please help me?

gmm369

Answers:

Hair Dye on Clothing

This happened to me once. I got the dye out by soaking the shirt in a mixture of hot water and equal parts powdered Cascade dishwasher detergent, and powdered Clorox 2. (03/18/2007)

By teddygirl

Hair Dye on Clothing

I often get hair dye on my counter, tub and skin. The dye I use stains worse (but less toxic). I love funky hair colors.
The best cure I have found is LAVA soap. It is found at hardware stores, usually for cleaning up after working on your vehicle. Buy the LAVA bar soap (red paper), it works up a lather, or use the bar directly for extra abrasion. It may not work for natural hair color dye or clothes, but if it is safe enough to use on my skin I don't see how it could ruin your clothes. (03/18/2007)

By Starchild in VT

Hair Dye on Clothing
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎉
🎄