Home Remedies for Body Aches

Exercise, work around your house, and other activities can leave you with aches and pains. This is a guide about home remedies for body aches.

February 9, 2009 Flag

I needed a way to heat up a rice bag I made for my sore neck. Alas, I don't use a microwave so my Hubby suggested using a crock pot to heat it up. Boy does that work great and you don't need to worry about burning the fabric or rice. True you need to plan ahead, maybe even use two crock pots. Just thought I would share this idea.

By Viki from Abbeville, AL

Does anybody else have a problem with the smell of rice bags? I REALLY don't like the smell but DO love the heat!

I made my rice bags... and put in a few cinnamon sticks and whole cloves. Smells yummy!

I think this idea is great! Especially if you are confined to bed and can't get to the microwave...you can have the crock pot right near you!

I love the smell of the rice!

But I think the next time I make a rice cozy I will add cinnamon or an essential oil.

I like the smell of those rice pillow when heated up, if I am hungry I have to eat something. I brought a couple of years ago at the fair. But I would like to know how to make my own.

June 18, 2013 Flag

I use my car when I have migraines or even sinus congestion, have achy muscles or want some warm, sunny, dry comfort.

October 31, 2007 Flag

For general aches and pains, mix cayenne pepper powder with your favorite hand and body lotion. Keep adding the cayenne powder until the mixture is a pink color. Mix well. Then apply to the body area, of the ache or pain that is bothering you.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 1, 2013
Body Glitter
Making Homemade Body Glitter
Sweaty Body Odor
Remedies for Body Odor
bottles of body soap
Saving Money on Body Soap
Homemade Body Products
Homemade Body Products
🎉
🎄