Home Remedies for Warts

I am looking for home remedies for warts.

By Jen from Detroit, MI

Home Remedies for Warts

Bandaids change them every night. (02/23/2010)

By anniemc

Home Remedies for Warts

I have had great success with a product called Cell Food liquid oxygen drops applied topically. Soaking the wart in apple cider vinegar works, too. I got rid of a cluster plantars warts on my foot using an apple cider vinegar tablet taped with duct tape. (02/23/2010)

By dlginlove

Home Remedies for Warts

I too have heard about good results with the duct tape method as mentioned. peoplespharmacy.com (02/23/2010)

By Kaelle

Home Remedies for Warts

Try the duct tape, and I know it has to be the silver kind. And if that doesn't work, go to your pharmacist. There are several kinds of over the counter products that work very well. (02/27/2010)

By louel53

Home Remedies for Warts

Sheep Sorrel is a weed that will be sprouting out in the spring. It gets its name from the leaf being shaped like a sheep's head. You can research it on line by typing in Sheep Sorrel.

Take the leaf and rub it on the wart until the wart turns green from the juice. The juice kills the wart and it will go away.

This is a home remedy from my mother-in-law in the 70s. It worked on my children and some friends, as well. (02/27/2010)

By Hate Litter

RE: Home Remedies for Warts

removing a wart
Removing a Wart
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Facial Wart
Facial Wart Remedies
Plantar Wart
Plantar Warts Remedies