Home Remedies for Warts?

0
Share
6
Save
Follow
Print

My husband can't seem to get rid of these warts on his knee. We've let the Derm Dr. freeze them, but it didn't help. In fact, they are multiplying. What can we do?

By Kelsie from Grand Blanc, MI

Best Answer

Put some duct tape over them and leave it all day, remove only at shower time and reapply. It takes several days but our doctor told us to try this and it really does work and so simple and inexpensive!

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts
Best Answer

At this point I am not sure if home remedies are going to work because they sound like seed warts to me. It would be best to go to the physician and have them cut out from below the surface.

I had a seed wart once and their root is fairly far below the surface of the skin.

Best Answer

I had terrible warts on my feet. I had them frozen off they came back, tried every medication prescription & on the market, they wouldnt go away. Finally I tried clear nail polish, a thick coat, every night for a month. Guess what? They went away.

A while ago there was a big thing about using duck tape to get rid of warts. I don't know if it works but people claimed wearing the tape for two weeks got rid of the warts.

Something about the adhesive on the tape. Didn't matter what color the tape was. If you try it, why not post the results to see if it worked or not.

Duct tape, it's the easiest, cheapest and most effective wart remover. Leave it on even when showering...I'd suggest to not reapply daily. I'm told that duct tape actually seals out air and kills the wart to the core, so removing it and reapplying daily allows air in. Leave the tape on as long as it is still sealing the wart. If the wart isn't gone in a week or so, then reapply.

Bronze Request Medal for All Time! 59 Requests

Go back to the doctor.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 4, 2010
🌻
🎆
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf893408.tip.html