Facial Wart Remedies

Filiform warts on the face and neck generally occur because of a weak immune system. Adults who see a sudden large wart appear should consider visiting the dermatologist. This is a guide about facial wart remedies.

I have flat warts on my face. I wonder if there is a homemade solution to get rid of them since I can't afford to go to a dermatologist? Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer

I began taking high potency B vitamins and my warts on my hands went away. When I stopped, they came back about three months later. I started on the B vitamins again and they went away again. Certain races of people - Scottish, for instance, which I am partially - are known for extra B vitamin needs. It would be worth a try!

Best Answer

As crazy as it sounds I've heard duck tape will remove them and putting it on them a few times. Sounds like it may take awhile and personally I've never tried it. I'd try the Vitamin B first like someone else said.

Best Answer

I know from experience that warts on the face are very annoying. I put Castor oil on the wart and covered with a small band aid. One week later it was gone.

Best Answer

Topical applications of Oil of Oregano helped me.

Best Answer

First, get a proper diagnosis what they are! I have had three kinds of skin cancer. They can look like nothing at all. Get thee to a Doctor!

Best Answer

You really need to go to a doctor to make sure these are warts.

Plantar's Warts usually are found on the feet, but I have had them on my hands. YOu dont want to fool around with plantar's warts. They are caused by a virus (I think). Their roots can grow deep. My nephew had to have surgury to his foot because the root from his wart grew around the tendons on his foot.

Please dont use a homemade remedy. It wont work. The wart would only come back. In fact, sometimes they do that even when you've treated them with acid from the doctor or drug store. The best way I've found to get rid of a wart is to have it frozen off by the dermatologist. I think he uses liquid nitrogen to freeze it.

Dont forget that warts are contagious. If you have one, you'll get others. Also, other people in your family will get them from you.

Best Answer

I tried everything for plantar warts-apple cider vinegar, banana peels, garlic wraps, duct tape, salicylic acid, sulfuric acid, potatoes, you name it. I gave up.

This past year I started taking a B vitamin complex with gingko and spriulina for stress and migraines. My plantar warts are finally shrinking. I am amazed as I have had them about 20 years.

I have a wart growing just below my left lower eyelid. I'd like to find a way to get rid of it naturally, but with it being so close to my eye, I'm a bit worried. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

By Kristi

Answers

Best Answer

Please go to a dermatologist to have it removed. If you have insurance it will probably not be too expensive. Don't take chances with you face and around your eyes.

Anonymous
Best Answer

Your sight is too precious to be risking home/self remedies for something so close to your eyes so please go to your doctor. Even if you can't afford it all at once they will make payment arrangements with you.

Best Answer

I don't think there is a "natural" way to remove a wart. I would not use the over the counter remedies for something so close to your eye. You should consult a doctor. I have heard that duct tape(the silver kind) placed over a wart for a couple of weeks will kill the wart. I have not tried this myself, so couldn't say if it worked or not, or if it had the same success rate as swinging a dead cat around your head three times, but it is sort of natural, and is something you could try if you are patient.

Best Answer

I had exactly the same problem a few years ago. Developed a wart less than a half inch from the inner corner of my eye. Since over-the-counter remedies cannot be used near the eyes, I went online and Googled wart remedies. I kept seeing people talk about vinegar, cotton, and duct tape. I bought some Q-Tips, pulled a bit off of one, wet it with vinegar (squeezing the excess vinegar out of it), placed it on the wart (being very careful not to get vinegar in my eye), and placed a piece of clear duct tape over it.

It took two-three weeks to work, and I probably looked a bit strange to the folks I worked with, but it totally got rid of the wart. Not even a scar, and it has never come back. It might work just using the tape and no vinegar, too, but I'm not sure. Good luck.

Anonymous
Best Answer

Wanted to add one more thing. You really do need to have a doctor take care of the wart not just to be careful of your eyesite but also because HPV causes warts and being that near a moist surface like your eye might cause it to spread.

I am 24 years old and have warts on top of my eye lid. What is the main cause of these warts on my face?

By yam-yam

Answers

Best Answer

http://www.rich … ealth_eyelid.asp
http://www.drme … yelid/bumps.html

Here are a couple of sites to give you some basic information. You really need to see an eye specialist. Some of the growths are not very serious, and can be removed without much problem, and some are very serious. You may have 'diagnosed' yourself incorrectly. Only a doctor can tell for sure what it is.
Best of luck to you!

Best Answer

Are you sure they are warts and not skin tags? Warts are caused by a virus; skin tags are just things that people get.

I used EndWarts accidently on my face and my skin got damaged. Now I have scars on my faced. How can I remove them? Thanks

By Sheena

Answers

Best Answer

Try Bio-Oil or Palmer makes a product for scar reduction.

I have a wart on my eyebrow. I want to remove it without losing the hair on my eyebrow. Can anyone help me on this?

By Venkatesh

Answers

Best Answer

Try tea tree oil; I read it will remove them but didn't access link on how much or frequency.

How do I remove warts from my eyebrow?

By Kesavan

Answers

See your doctor.
Sometimes warts and moles are caused by a potassium deficiency - Potassium rich foods (e.g. bananas/ natural apple cider vinegar) or supplements.
- The same process using Electrolysis for Hair Removal can be used to "burn" off warts/ small moles (I had mine done that way).
- Honey applied to the wart is also another treatment.

Good luck

I'm 27 years old and I've had flat facial warts since I was a 14. I also have them on my neck and hands. My dermatologist froze them with nitrogen a couple of times, but it didn't work. I tried banana peel, duct tape, and tea tree oil; nothing works. Today I used fig milk and it caused them to multiply! I have so many of them and my wedding is in two months. I'm also taking garlic pills and multivitamins to improve my immunity. If anyone had facial warts and was successful in removing the please share it with me.

By Cyreene

Answers

I too have the flat facial warts. I started rubbing them with vinegar after my shower. The acid in the vinegar ate at them until they were gone. I had one big one and was embarrassed by it so I put a wet cotton ball of vinegar on it and then put a bandage on and it simply destroyed it. It never returned although they do pop up in other areas. But vinegar works for me; and I am satisfied that it didn't cost me an arm and a leg at the doctors.