Remedy for Flat Facial Warts?

I'm 27 years old and I've had flat facial warts since I was a 14. I also have them on my neck and hands. My dermatologist froze them with nitrogen a couple of times, but it didn't work. I tried banana peel, duct tape, and tea tree oil; nothing works. Today I used fig milk and it caused them to multiply! I have so many of them and my wedding is in two months. I'm also taking garlic pills and multivitamins to improve my immunity. If anyone had facial warts and was successful in removing the please share it with me.

By Cyreene

I too have the flat facial warts. I started rubbing them with vinegar after my shower. The acid in the vinegar ate at them until they were gone. I had one big one and was embarrassed by it so I put a wet cotton ball of vinegar on it and then put a bandage on and it simply destroyed it. It never returned although they do pop up in other areas. But vinegar works for me; and I am satisfied that it didn't cost me an arm and a leg at the doctors.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceAugust 13, 2014
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remedy-for-Flat-Facial-Warts.html