Homemade Ant Killer

I also could use a homemade ant killer. Thanks so very much.

Jamish from Ranson, KS

Answers:

Homemade Ant Killer

Try blending orange peels and water. Pour the 'smoothie' down the ant hole. (06/30/2006)

By hwalz

Homemade Ant Killer

If the ants are in your house, spread mothballs around the foundation. I do this every spring and seldom have a problem, and if I do, it goes away real quick. (06/30/2006)

By debbie

Homemade Ant Killer

I just got one myself so we can try it together. You use 4 oz. of each; peanut butter, sugar, and boric acid. Blend well and place it in the ants path to where they are gathering. The person said it takes a couple of times, but that it works great. (07/01/2006)

By darcey

Homemade Ant Killer

Buy some 20 Mule Team Borax (not Borateem) on the laundry shelve of your local grocery. Sprinkle it along their path and around your house close to the foundation. Use the rest in your laundry! (07/09/2006)

By MollieB55

Homemade Ant Killer

Mix equal parts powdered sugar and Borax and spread around baseboards, or wherever the ants are traveling. Works every time. (07/10/2006)

By mm

Homemade Ant Killer

I tried nearly every product on the market to get rid of ants that made hills in cracks on my garage floor. The ants actually caused my garage floor to heave because they burrowed deep into the cracks and made hills. Finally, I discovered that cinnamon was a miracle. I sprinkled it heavily on the hills. Ants were gone completely in about 3 weeks, but definitely saw a difference in one week. I repeated every 2 months during summer. Then only needed it twice a year for the next year and now I use it once a year as a preventive. Plus the garage smells great! This is the best thing ever. Worked on red ants and black ants, that I know of. Make sure you know where they are coming from and sprinkle there. (04/25/2008)

By LMB

Mix baking soda and powdered sugar. 1/2 and 1/2. Sprinkle on ant beds. The ants eat the baking soda thinking it is the powered sugar and the acid in their stomach reacts with the baking soda causing them to swell and die.

Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
A home with lots of trees and bushes.
Homemade Root Killer
Ant Hill in Forest
Getting Rid of Ant Hills
ants eating bait
Homemade Ant Bait Recipes
🎉
🎄