Liquid Bait Ant Killer Reviews

Category Ants
If you are dealing with an ant infestation, using liquid bait is often the best solution. This is a page about liquid bait ant killer reviews.

I've been looking for the ant poison that is a liquid in a small bottle - price is $2.00 (Liquid Bait Ant Killer). Finally found a store that wasn't sold out. OMG! This stuff works. You put a couple of drops on a small square of cardboard, and put it where the ants are located.

It's like feeding time at the zoo 'round here. I've been replenishing as the ants have been draining the drops. I don't know if it needs a fresh application daily, as that is exactly what I've been doing 3 times per day because of the usage rate. I am sure glad I finally found it at a store. Got it at Minyard's grocery - and I know, there aren't many of them around any more.

I have seen it or something similar (and should've purchased, but didn't need to at the time) at Dollar General, Home Depot, and Kroger. A friend of mine used it years ago and always keeps it in the house 'just in case'. Not for fire ants nor carpenter ants. Too bad.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

When you don't want to spray ant killer in your home, you can eliminate them with strategically placed Terro ant bait. This is a page about using terro ant bait.

Using Terro Ant Bait

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJune 18, 2018
😎
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Liquid-Bait-Ant-Killer-Reviews.html