Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Hand Lotion

0 0EmailFollow
Homemade Hand Lotion Recipes

Rather than buy expensive hand lotion containing a lot of chemicals and fragrances you don't like, try making your own. This is a guide about homemade hand lotion.

Solutions: Homemade Hand Lotion

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Super Simple Homemade Hand Lotion

You can buy rose water at pharmacies or health food stores and sometimes Wal-Mart and Target carry it. Glycerin is available at pharmacies and health food stores but craft stores such as Michael's carry it too. You can also add a few drops of your favorite floral essential oil scent if you would like to.

Ingredients

• 1 cup glycerin
  • 1 cup rosewater

Directions

Place ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl and stir really well. Using a funnel; pour lotion into your choice size of glass or plastic bottles.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Tip: Natural Treatment for Dry Hands

Since I had my little baby, I have to wash hands so much more often than any other time. My hands soon became so dry and so chapped. No matter how much cream I used before my night sleep, the second day they were still horrible. Also, cream on your hands is not safe if the baby puts them in their mouth. Cream left on bottles when feeding baby is not safe either.

I apply white vinegar and glycerin blended liquid to both hands, even dry parts of body, the result is much better and quicker. Not only both hands feel better moisturized, they are safe for kids. The proportion between white vinegar and glycerin is 5:1.

By lavender2008 from Toronto, ON

Tip: Dollar General Homemade Hand Lotion

I have very dry skin and have bought so many different brands of lotion (some pretty pricey.) This seems to work better than any of them. Enjoy!

Ingredients

(All these ingredients are Dollar General brand)

• 1 petroleum jelly
  • 1 aloe vera lotion (green bottle)
  • 2 pink baby lotions
  • 2 vitamin E creams

Directions

Mix with mixer

You can repack in the jars you emptied or buy new ones if you can find them.

Joyce

Tip: Easy Homemade Hand Lotion

A very simple homemade hand lotion recipe.

• 2/3 cup rosewater
  • 1/3 cup glycerin

Directions:

Combine the two ingredients in an 8 ounce bottle and shake well. Store in a cool, dark place.

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!