Hot Fudge Brownie Cake
I found this recipe online.
Yield: This makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 Tbsp oil (Canola)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, pack firmly
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Add nonfat milk, canola oil, and vanilla into the flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, chopped nuts and baking cocoa over the batter in the baking dish.
- Take 1 1/2 cups hot water and pour over the mixture in the 9-inch baking dish and DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, then serve warm with a scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt.
December 29, 20130 found this helpful
This recipe is also very good if you use strong black coffee for the water. You could add more flavor with one of the many choices of flavors of coffee, or the flavored coffee creamers added to the coffee.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:16:04 AM on 10.0.1.8 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us