Hot Fudge Brownie Cake
I found this recipe online.
Yield: This makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp baking cocoa, unsweetened
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 Tbsp oil (Canola)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, pack firmly
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Add nonfat milk, canola oil, and vanilla into the flour mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, chopped nuts and baking cocoa over the batter in the baking dish.
- Take 1 1/2 cups hot water and pour over the mixture in the 9-inch baking dish and DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, then serve warm with a scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.