How Difficult is Faux Painting on Laminate Counter Tops

How do I faux paint a counter top?

By Mary from Roscoe, PA

Answers:

Don't do it! I don't think it is that difficult. I have known people that have done it. It just looks cheap and painted. I am not sure about germs and sealing it. Tile is not that expensive or that hard to do it yourself. Take a class at Home Depot. Or look at granite companies, many have various sizes of granite slabs that you can buy for not very much money, they have people that will come out and drill faucet holes for you in the granite. My husband and I did this, we asked a lot of questions bought the right supplies, got some of our friends together and we all helped each other install our own granite counters. It was inexpensive and you can't even tell we all did it ourselves. (and we are not at all what you would call the handy Andy types!)

Explore other options before attempting to paint your counters! You may be surprised at what you will discover! (11/18/2009)

By bakinaflash

painting a countertop
Painting a Laminate Counter Top
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
White fake cake of boxes and bows
Faux Wedding Cake Ideas
Painted Laminate Countertops
Best Sealant for Painted Laminate Countertops
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:45:09 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.