How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

How can I keep sheets on the mattress? I have tried everything imaginable. I was thinking of using diaper pins on the underside if I cannot figure something else out.

Brenda from Peachtree City, GA

Answers:

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

They sell something to keep your sheets on the bed. I think you could find it in WalMart or KMart. There are clips on both ends with a piece of elastic in the middle. The clips look like the ones that are sometimes on mitten and gloves to clip them onto something. You could also sew a piece of elastic on your fitted sheets diagonally across each corner. (09/14/2006)

By purplewindow

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

Hi I sewed a piece of 1/2 elastic to each side of the sheet on both the top and bottom. It is a little harder to get the sheet on but once there it stays. My husband is a tosser and turner and this is the only thing I could find to do. Janiem (09/14/2006)

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

Yes, this item can be purchased at Wal-Mart. They are called "Sheet Belts"and they work fairly well. They will eventually stretch but last for quite a long time. They come 4 in a set and the cost is very reasonable. (09/14/2006)

By Connie A.

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

I tried using the elastic thingies, but they didn't work. I realized I'd removed my mattress pad to replace it but kept forgetting to do so. Just as soon as the mattress pad was on the sheets didn't move.
Hope it works for you Brenda!

Corita from Homewood, Il (09/14/2006)

By Corita

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

Hi Brenda ~South Fayetteville, here~ ok neighbor, first of all, a lot of the mattress are very deep in height now. So perhaps you have little older sheets that do not have the deep pockets. Also, do you have a mattress pad on your bed as well? I believe that may help you as well.

Funny as we went back to L.I. this summer at my Mom's and the mattress is fairly new but the sheets she had put on the bed for our arrival were not deep pocketed and each night they kept popping off. Drove me nuts! You may want to check out Kohl's,treat youself to a set of new sheets. I think they are having a great sale now. Also, try West Point Stevens, Oakley Ind. Road, off 138 in Union Cty. Have a great weekend. Holly (09/15/2006)

By Holly

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

I've been having the same problem with my bedsheets - I have two big dogs, and they're constantly jumping on my bed, which ends up tugging the sheets off. Very annoying! :) Anyways, thank you, Connie, for the name of the Sheet Belts! I'm going to see about getting some. (01/15/2008)

By Destiny

How can I keep sheets on the mattress?

Try my bedhug for keeping your sheets in place. www.mybedhug.com (06/16/2008)

By Kathy

How Can I Keep Sheets on the Mattress?
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Keeping Sheets on the Bed
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
🎄
🍂