How do you remove deodorant stains from dark shirts

I have 2 black shirts that I have never been able to remove those white deodorant stains from. I've tried applying stain remover before laundering or hand washing, applying the detergent directly to the stain and have tried to scrub them out. I tried drying them in the machine, air dry, even drying in front of a fan, but everything seems to make it worse, the stains are still as prominent as ever.

They are both 100% cotton shirts with glitter designs on the front, so I would like to know if there is any safe way for me to remove these stains without completely ruining the designs on the front. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Soak in White Vinegar 09/14/2005
Try soaking the stains with white vinegar and let them sit for a while before laundering them. I know the vinegar removes underarm odors and the yellow deoderant stains left in white t-shirts, and it removes salt stains on boots, so it might take out the deoderant stains in your black shirts too. Can't hurt to try it.
By sjackie2000
Pantyhose 09/15/2005
As soon as you see the white stain, rub it off with pantyhose. It instantly removes deordorant.
By Joanne (Guest Post)
Baking Soda 09/25/2005
Put baking soda on stains and dampen to make a paste. rub gently, let set and launder. You need to do it a few times. Or use Oxy-clean the same way. I saved many a shirts (husband's black shirts!)
By China from Staten Island, NY (Guest Post)
How do you remove deodorant stains from dark shirts? 09/29/2005
Thanks everyone for your advice, I really appreciate it!
By BCuellar

White Deodorant Stains
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing