How to Use Honey for Skin Blemishes

The antibacterial properties of honey can help some people treat their skin blemishes. This is a guide about how to use honey for skin blemishes.

Honey remedy for skin blemishes. Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

By Diana

I really hope this works! nothing ever works for me. I wonder who came up with the idea of putting honey on your skin with out licking it off!

Every think is fine.

How to clean the face after using the honey?

Diet. Diet. Diet. My husband had bad acne when he was younger. His mom was in the process of being diagnosed with allergies and food intolerances when the practitioner mentioned that food is most often the source of acne. Our bodies change so much (especially during those teen years) and sometimes we go through periods of food intolerance. He cut out wheat, dairy, and refined sugar and it cleared up like nothing. Others may have different intolerances, but it is worth getting tested for food allergies - you'll feel better too!

As for honey - it does have antibacterial and anti inflamitory properies and can assist in settling infection... but is not a cure for the source of your infection if applied topically. Try drinking nettle tea with honey - rids the body of toxins that may cause all kinds of problems.

:)

i just put some honey on. I really hope this works. I want to wake up with clear skin.

Hey it works. Just put the honey on your skin for 30 min. and see the miracle.

I do this often as a part of one of my weekly skin treatments. It doesn't work significantly the first time you put it on but after a few times you really see improvements. And of course, I used to have a bad case of pimples and blemishes. It was humiliating walking down the street, at school or in the shops with blotches off red on my face so I'd sometimes hide away until I started using this treatment and it really worked. For most of us there is nothing more frustrating than nasty red spots lurking around our face and shattering confidence.

I want to try. It seems like it might work, I hope.

This works within ten minutes for me, every time! Just apply and then leave it alone, wash off with cool water when it's necessary.

For how long do you have to use it to see the result?

i so hope this works but the spots are on my nose so will it still work