Ice Maker Not Working

My Kenmore side by side Model 106 ice maker does not make ice. Water does not come from the line into the ice maker, but does come from the line into the water dispenser on the door. What is the problem and how do I fix it?

By Ralph from Jackson, MS

Answers:

Ice Maker Not Working

Don't waste time on other searches and wondering what the problem is, go to this website which tells you exactly how to pinpoint the problem: appliance-repair-it.com.

The ice maker on my Whirlpool side-by-side stopped working. Whirlpool wouldn't stand behind it. So, I was guessing what part to replace until I found this website and diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes using a simple piece of insulated wire. Whirlpool designed the ice maker to be easily diagnosed in just this manner. Save yourself some time, money, and grief and check it out. (01/15/2010)

By Baloney10

Ice Maker Manual
Kenmore Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎉
🎄