Ideas For A 14th Birthday

So my birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I still don't know what to do? I was thinking about going shopping or something, but I want to do something different. It can be slightly pricey (up to £150, approximately $180). I want to do something that can either have loads of people coming (20-30) or only a few! I need ideas so if you have any please let me know.

Thank You x

A barbecue in summer months or pizza or chili in winter months is fun. You can rent a movie or dance to music. You can have a crafts party or spa party. The possibilities are many, and you don't have to spend a lot.

A roller skating party followed by pizzas. Look on Groupon for deals at pizza places. Or any other restaurant deal. Some restaurants allow you to bring in your own cake. The cakes from Costco are reasonable. The pizzas from Aldi's are very inexpensive if you want to bake them yourself.

Often times we have taken our daughters on a date and enjoy dinner and a movie. Sometimes extended family joins us at the restaurant (at their expense) or we enjoy cake & ice cream at home.

Why not do something completely different? Ask everyone (the more the merrier) to bring a gift for a child or teen in a shelter or kids in another country. At 14, I'm sure you and your friends are ready to do cool things for other people. Whatever you do, have a great birthday.