Ideas For A New Hair Style

Easter is coming up and we are heading north to see my family. I'm going to be wearing a pretty dress and I want to have a pretty hair style to set it off. My hair is always doing to same thing and I want to do something different especially for the holiday. I also want something I can wear more than once, or can I say nothing to fancy.

Aliesha

Answers:

Ideas For A New Hair Style

If your hair is long enough, you can do a easy French twist. Make a pony tail with your hands at the back of your head. Twist it, and tuck whatever ends you have inside the fold that will form. Three inch hair pins work really well to hold it in place, just slide them in the fold, angeled down. My thin hair never needs more than 3 pins. You can pull down little wisps for a pretty look that can be worn almost anywhere.

Have a nice trip! (03/20/2008)

By londa

Ideas For A New Hair Style

Is your hair long, short, thick, fine, curly, straight, are you old, young, conservative, or daring? (03/20/2008)

By Cyinda

Ideas For A New Hair Style

Well I have long hair. It is naturally wavy but I usually straighten it. My hair is thick but I might be getting a my hair layered this Saturday. I'm 16 years young and I can be daring but most people would see me as conservative. I don't get to see my family that much so I don't want it to look too different. But I will also be going to church that morning and that night so I would like somewhat of a change because I'm always at church. (03/21/2008)

By SustaindbyJesus

Ideas For A New Hair Style

Google "hairstyles" and you'll see lots of websites dedicated to hairstyles! You can also enter "long" medium" or "short" in the search engines depending upon how daring you want to go. (03/21/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

Ideas For A New Hair Style

I think the best hairstyle is one that is "made" for you. It revolves around a good haircut. In my opinion, not every hair stylist is really good at cutting hair. Some are better as colorists but I am very picky. (smile) I too like hair that will lay nicely and not mess up. I'm not clever with my hair. I tell them I like it to look beautiful when I first wake up in the morning. (lol) I'm 62 and this has never failed me.

I suggest you approach someone whose haircut you like and ask them where they had it cut. Then you can try that stylist. But be sure to keep shopping around until you find one you really like. Also, be sure to let the stylist know you want a style that is appropriate for your shape of face, type of hair, and age. I am sure you will be pleased. Go for it, kid.

Warm wishes for a nice visit with your family. (03/23/2008)

By Carol in PA

Ideas For A New Hair Style
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄