Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

My boyfriend is turning 25. We have been living together for almost 3 years and have never celebrated any birthdays or holidays without other family parties. We don't drink and just really want to make this night remembered for him. We don't have any spare money and the birthday is in April '09.

I just need something to mark a quarter of his life gone in a good way. I want to invite all his friends and honestly I don't think I can in my small apartment. I just need some ideas from others. We live in Winnipeg. Manitoba is nearby so we can do a lot on a very small budget.

Amber from Winnipeg, MB

Answers:

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

How about having a potluck surprise dinner? Invite only the closest friends or relative's. I never buy my hubby anything for his b-day, just romantic supper made by me and maybe some together time. It is not the size of the gift, remember it is the thought you put into it. Good luck. (01/14/2009)

By leftthesanebehind

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

Buy him 25 small presents ex: deck of cards, silly putty, magazine, socks. (01/19/2009)

By Ellen D.

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

You can get him some things that were the "in" thing in his birth year. Research old newspapers at the library and make up a creative newspaper on the computer with his birthdate and news of that day and/or that year. Or think of things that happen in 1/4's, like a quarter century. Good luck. (01/19/2009)

By Mary

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

Too cold for a picnic, I suppose. Next suggestion - we were invited to an anniversary party at a restaurant. We bought our entrees and beverages, but were served complimentary wine and dessert (birthday cake). So you get the site for free, and just pay for the cake, tip and wine.
This was at a nice, but small, Italian restaurant. (01/19/2009)

By cookwie

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

When my boyfriend's birthday came, I had asked his next door neighbors, as his family lives a few hundred miles away, that he was close to, if we could throw him a surprise party at their home. They loved the idea. I gave them fifty dollars, not much I know, and they added that to their money and bought food and made decorations. He had no idea and was surprised. He said that I was the first person to ever surprise him like that. (01/19/2009)

By REN

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday

Something with twenty-five cent coins would make a good "gag" gift. Maybe a little net bag of 25 quarters or something like that, laughter can be sexy, too. (01/19/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Ideas for Boyfriend's 25th Birthday
Anniversary Party
25th Anniversary Party Ideas
25th Anniversary Gift
25th Anniversary Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄