Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

We are having a school wide talent show. I was wondering if anyone has some ideas for a few acts?

By Guadablo

Answers:

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

Well the big question would be "What can you do"? And then the answer would be "Do it".
<l>

• sing
  • dance
  • juggle
  • acrobatics
  • play an instrument
  • throw darts/knives (get it OKed by the school)
  • martial arts
  • present the safeties and techniques of mountain climbing (01/08/2010)

By Suntydt

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

When I was in college, there were two or three girls that entered a talent contest, and did a really cute, good dance routine. None of them had dance experience. They called it an interpretive dance, they picked a song and make up their own dance routine to the words and music. They wore white jumpsuits, with a bright colored sash around the waist. This was back in the early sixties, but every now and then when I am reminiscing I think about these girls and how good they were considering they weren't actually dancers, cheerleaders, or any thing like that. (01/12/2010)

By redhatterb

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

I'd say the same: use what you're good at. The year I was a HS senior, one fellow did two comedy things: he recited a silly poem (something about losing socks in the wash driving him to drink) and then he sang "The Lumberjack Song" (from Monty Python).

Another student, a young lady, was great with hula hoops, so that was what she did. It was so impressive, I still think of it 30 years later, lol!

One talent show I remember from my own kids' HS days: a group of young ladies who weren't cheerleaders or dance team members did a dance routine and outdid the dance team! (01/15/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

When my girls were 8 and 11 years old, their school, had a talent show. They won! By lip syncing to songs from The Sound of Music (16 going on 17), dressed for the part and for the finale, Mary Poppins, (Jolly Holiday). I just went through a few dance steps with them and I was very surprised how everyone really enjoyed them. Hope this helps. (01/19/2010)

By CAKEDEC

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts

My daughter's friend had a trained bird. It was so neat watching her and her bird to tricks and interact together. People were in awe and laughed, at the end, very loud applause. (01/26/2010)

By eyerishrose

• Comments

Ideas for School Talent Show Acts
    Middle School Survival Kit
    Making a Middle School Survival Kit
    A variety of sports equipment
    Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
    kid wearing a jacket
    Marking Jackets for School
    Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
    Green Valentine's Day Ideas
    🎉
    🎄