Ink on Clothes that Have Been Dried

After washing the light colored pile of laundry with no problems, I loaded them in the dryer. When the timer went on up, I opened the dryer door and nearly had a heart attack when I spotted a fine tipped black ink pen inside without a lid among the clothes. Sure enough there were black dots and stains the size of a punch hole on all the clothes.

I am very upset that all of my son's and husband's favorite shirts have these stains and cannot be used until they are removed. I checked the internet and found that these stains should be treated before drying, but this happened in the dryer, so what can be done to remove the stains? Any life savers?

By snag

Answers:

Ink on Clothes that Have Been Dried

Aerosol hairspray always works for me, the cheapest one you can find! (09/18/2010)

By mistuck

Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎄
🍂