Jean Pocket Crafts

Almost all the parts of a pair of jeans can be used in recycled crafts. This is a guide about jean pocket crafts.

December 31, 2007 Flag

Jean pocket purse photo.

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a purse I made for my 7 year old daughter and her friend. I used an old pocket from my husband's old jeans. Carefully cut right along the edge of the pocket. You can use "Fray-Check" on the sides to keep it from raveling later.

May 14, 2008 Flag

Jeans pocket purse.

A lot of fun. First, paint your heart. I painted the wood heart to match with acrylic paint. While it dries you, can cut out your pocket.

December 28, 2006 Flag

This craft is easy and very versatile. Cut 1/2 inch around a blue jean pocket with a pinking shears. Attach a ribbon or shoelace to each top side of the pocket for a hanger. Fill with a pen, pad of paper and some markers. These are great for the car and hanging near the phone. Enjoy!

By Tedebear from San Jose CA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a great idea! I'm making one for my car this weekend and one for each phone! Thanks so much for the help. HUGS

August 28, 2009 Flag

Denim pocket attached to a notebook.

Create a pocket on a notebook to hold pens, pencils, notepads, etc. Kids will enjoy personalizing the pockets. A great way to recycle old jeans/pants pockets too!

July 17, 2006 Flag

With growing boys, I have had my share of well-used blue jeans. Here are a few things I did to get one more use out of them: I cut the pocket out (still attached to the jeans) and used a hole punch to put two holes in the top...

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 17, 2008 Flag

A wreath made from old jeans

Turn your old torn jeans into a wreath. Make sure to cut the pockets out, they really can add to a wreath.

Crafts Using Old Jeans, Stack of jeans to use for crafts.
Crafts Using Old Jeans
Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 27, 2012
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Jeans purse with ribbons and other decorations.
Making a Jeans Purse
Recycled Jeans Flower Pot
Recycled Jeans Planters
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 12:37:21 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.