Just Keep Trying

My tip is about your mind set. I used to begin a diet and exercise routine thinking it was "all or nothing". Then, when I would have a bad day or two and fall off the wagon, I would feel like I had failed and stop trying. I've been trying to reprogram myself to realize that I don't have to do it perfectly, I just have to do it and keep trying.

Now I'm slowly making progress towards a healthier weight. Also, I hate working out. I've always felt that it were some type of punishment. So, I would find excuses not to do it. Now I have decided that since I actually enjoy walking and hiking, that will be my exercise. Will I ever have perfectly sculpted abs? Nope. But realistically, I'm going to look a lot better if I keep up a program that I actually enjoy rather than quit a program I hate.

By cdoss from Cincinnati, OH