Just Keep Trying

My tip is about your mind set. I used to begin a diet and exercise routine thinking it was "all or nothing". Then, when I would have a bad day or two and fall off the wagon, I would feel like I had failed and stop trying. I've been trying to reprogram myself to realize that I don't have to do it perfectly, I just have to do it and keep trying.

Now I'm slowly making progress towards a healthier weight. Also, I hate working out. I've always felt that it were some type of punishment. So, I would find excuses not to do it. Now I have decided that since I actually enjoy walking and hiking, that will be my exercise. Will I ever have perfectly sculpted abs? Nope. But realistically, I'm going to look a lot better if I keep up a program that I actually enjoy rather than quit a program I hate.

By cdoss from Cincinnati, OH

Losing Weight
Losing Weight
Health & Beauty Weight LossJuly 28, 2011
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Investing Strategies Stock Market Ticker
Investing Strategies
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight, Scale being cinched in by a tape measure.
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight
Shrinking Leather
Shrinking Leather