Keeping Recipes at Eye Level and Clean

To keep my recipes from getting dirty, and to keep them eye level. I use the poster putty found in the stationary department. The putty does not stain, sticks as long as you want, and is really cheap. I put my recipe up on the cabinet where I am doing my work, and take it down when I am done.

By Jennifer from Van Buren, AR

Keeping Recipes at Eye Level and Clean

I use the magnets on my refrigerator door, for recipes. Works as well as the putty on the cabinets, and makes the magnets useful instead of just nice decorations. (08/16/2006)

By abqjudy

Keeping Recipes at Eye Level and Clean

Jennifer, thanks I really like your idea and plan on trying it soon. I live in a home that doesn't have much counter space so I have to go back and forward to the kitchen table every time I need to look at my recipe book. I made my own book with fave recipes and they are already in see through pockets so your idea sounds perfect.
Thanks again. (08/17/2006)

By Vanessa

Keeping Recipes at Eye Level and Clean
Boosting Your Energy Level
Boosting Your Energy Level
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
Making a Googly Eye Mirror
Removing Eye Makeup Stains from Fabric
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies