Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I have emerald green Corian counters (with black, white and gold/beige flecks) and maple cabinets in my kitchen. I am in the process of painting my walls BM Honeymoon, which is dark gold. I'm not sure if these colors go together and would appreciate feedback.

Jen from NJ

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Hi, Jen. Sounds like fun. I would recommend painting the kitchen a light color. Your counter sounds mysterious and dark, and with lighter walls (and especially ceiling) the light will bounce around better and you'll be able to see what you're doing. I'm thinking a pale yellow, maybe a tint of the gold you've already chosen. You should be able to use the paint you've already purchased for that. (11/21/2008)

By Linda

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
Gallon paint cans with several different colors and had holding paint color sample strips
Kitchen Paint Color Advice for Dark Green Counter Tops
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
🎄