Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I want to paint my dining/kitchen area. The area is small with a bay window. I have Oak cabinets with a vintage maple stain. My counter top is mauve. I also have an Oak table with hutch. The floors are also Oak.

I have a cased opening that leads to the living room. Colors in living room are mauve and burgundy, with accents of green. What color should I paint the walls in dining/kitchen area? The walls in living room is off white, which I'm leaving. Help.

By rforbes from Franklinton, LA

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

You could paint your kitchen taupe or cream, or you could paint it a shade of pink that is two or three shades lighter that your counter top. Another option is a light green, maybe a light sage. I would go to the paint dept of your favorite store and bring home all the paint chips you think might work and play with them for a while before deciding. (05/12/2009)

By Patty Lynn

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
Group of people holding painting supplies and samples in a white kitchen
What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen Walls?
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:55:25 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.