Kitchen Paint Color to Match Maple Cabinets

I have a rancher. I just had a new kitchen installed with natural maple cabinets, maple floor, white Corian countertops and appliances. My kitchen flows into the dining area and living room. I need color advice for the walls and would like something bright (other than yellow). Any ideas?

By Wendy from Baltimore, MD

There are computer programs in the paint section that show you what your room will look like in different colors. You take a picture of the room, put it on your computer, open the program and paint away. I think it cost me $5.00, well worth the price. Even if you have furniture in the room, it is designed so you can paint around things. I think Home Depot has a program at their store. (09/20/2010)

By leekelly

Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
Maple Tree
Growing Maple Trees