Kitten Photos

Every cat starts as an adorable, playful kitten who is fun to photograph. This is a guide about kitten photos.

October 9, 2016 Flag

Just today, the kittens crawled out of their box and started making their way towards the front door. I had a hammock with three sides tied and one side loose. They are old enough to exercise, but not old enough to climb into a regular hammock on their own. This gives them a chance to use their muscles and balance. This hammock is one of the best ways to photograph kittens who are always in the move.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

So Precious ! Good idea to strengthen their bodies. :)

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

November 22, 2016 Flag

Your Pet's Age
2 months old

Your Pet's Breed
Mixed Breed Cats

How and when did you get your pet?
My cat gave birth to these three kitties about 2 months ago. They are extremely tiny and love to cuddle and sleep.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
They like to hide inside boxes and cupboards for fun!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I love when they all jump into the same box and then cuddle up and sleep literally on top of each other!

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

They are beautiful! I also adore watching all my cats and kittens sleep...they are such cuddle bugs with one another!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

March 3, 2011 Flag

Mario and Isabella (collectively known as the "obnoxious kittens") are 5 months old. My daughter asked for a kitten for her birthday (her cat had passed away a couple months earlier). Around the same time her best friend's older sister found some two week-old abandoned feral kittens she was hand raising. We brought them home when they were 7 weeks old. We were going to take the girl for my daughter, but when my husband heard the other kitten would be going to the pound he said, "We should take both."

My daughter named Isabella; the rest of us named Mario (we already have a cat named "Yoshi"). They are adorable! Mario likes to lick your hair, nibble on your nose, and cuddle up for a nap. Izzy likes to attack your shoelaces, jump up on the kitchen table, and curl up in your lap.

They hide around corners and attack each other and like to cuddle with each other and my other cat, Yoshi. They have really loud purrs and are both really good with my children. Because there are two of them, one of them is always into something they shouldn't be, but they are so cute we forgive them for always being so naughty.

By Stephanie

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

They are adorable! So precious! I'm so glad you took both! Don't you wish they could stay this way? Years ago I took my kitten to the vet at 3 months old (for a vaccination) and said "Can't you make him stay this way?" Even though he grew up, he was always adorable. Please keep posting pictures of them. Thanks for sharing these, I was wondering what the "obnoxious kittens" looked like! :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

September 6, 2012 Flag

Baby's first bath.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Baby Age is now 2 years old. Baby was given to us on 5/20/2011. She loves to play with her laser toys for fun. Our pup Vader passed 5/10/2010 and we believe that on 5/20/2011 Vader led our friend Mike to this kitten now named Baby alone in a field next to his house and he gave her to us.

January 26, 2012 Flag

Prince (Kitten) a grey and white kitten on the floor.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We got Prince's mom (Kyra Mae) from a family member. To our surprise, she was pregnant with Prince and his brother Mr. Tink.

March 15, 2011 Flag

Tink And Prince kittens 2

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Tink and Prince are 7 month old kittens. We got Tink and Prince because my sister told me to take her cat, Prince's mom. I did and to our surprise, 2 months later she had gave birth to Tink and Prince!

December 1, 2009 Flag

2 kittens sleeping in potty

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

These beautiful kittens not quite 6 weeks old adopted my 2 year old grandson Michael's potty that he (Michael) has yet to make use of. Isaiah, Michael's older brother who is 10, thought this was such a precious sight he would send it to his grandma in Canada.

October 11, 2012 Flag

Boy holding kitten.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Mittens is 10 weeks old. I was at a yard sale with my Aunt. They had kittens so I thought I'd surprise my son and bring home his 1st kitty. Hubby was very surprised too, lol. This is the 1st picture of my son with Mittens. Mittens likes to play and snuggle.

July 14, 2010 Flag

Foxy (Kitten)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Foxy is a 4 month old kitten . She was a present from my nephew, since I had a best friend furry family member that passed not too long ago, RIP. She was white with black. Her name was Nena.

August 24, 2011 Flag

Ginger the Orange Kitten on a Striped Chair

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Ginger is an 8 week old kitten. Ginger was born on the farm. His parents are feral cats. He was born approx 8 weeks ago, and came to us about 2 weeks ago.

January 11, 2011 Flag

tabby kitten

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

TJ is a 7 week old tabby kitten with gray stripes. We went to the shelter and some people drove up with a kennel full of kittens. I picked out two of them for my daughter who had just lost her other gray cat, Tiger, to a bad condition of paralysis.

October 13, 2011 Flag

Waltzing Kittens Playing on a Chair

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Let me introduce you to the waltzing kittens, Latte and Ginger. They are siblings from a litter of kittens. I had decided to take some pictures of the litter as I was going to advertise them for adoption.

June 9, 2011 Flag

A grey tabby kitten on the floor of a house.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Shiba is one month old. We got her from a friend. She is a very loving, caring, warm, and playful kitten. She loves playing with toys, watching TV, looking outdoors, walking, and chasing birds.

November 16, 2016 Flag

kitten looking through window at rooster

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Kittens are always learning. The more experiences they have, the more confident they become!

September 19, 2011 Flag

Tasha the Kitten on Top of Tissue Box

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Tasha is an 8 week old kitten. Tasha is one of our cat's litter. She loves to play kitten soccer with a ball. She is a very curious cat.

May 26, 2011 Flag

A grey cat under a bush outside.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Misty is 3 years old and one of Callie's kittens. She loves it outdoors when the weather is just right. She likes to chase the butterflies and hummingbirds. Misty never catches them, but she keeps trying!

November 26, 2007 Flag

Bon Bon (French for sweet), she is the sweetest cat I have owned in over 60 years. She is 3 or 4 years old (according to the vet) and is a Calico long hair. She adopted us 1 1/2 years ago.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

September 3, 2013 Flag

Two kittens sleeping on their backs.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We got Titan (left) in June 2013 and we got Locker (right) in July of 2013.

November 30, 2012 Flag

Trixie (Kitten)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Trixie is 9 months old. She is the kitten of a neighborhood stray. She likes to pounce in the grass and chase grasshoppers. She will chase a jingle ball tied to some string.

July 20, 2013 Flag

Leopard Dreams (Kitten)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We seem to often have an old bathtub full of foster kitties this time of year! Mom is weaining them at 5 1/2 weeks and they are eating solid food and having a blast.

July 18, 2008 Flag

white kitten peering out from behind plant leaves

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Snowflake is our young kitten.

December 21, 2008 Flag

black & white kitten

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Loki is 6 but the photo was taken when we first got him. A friend saved a feral cat who was pregnant, Loki was one of the kittens that we took in.

June 21, 2007 Flag

kittens

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My four kittens are nine weeks old. They chase each other and they love to tussle. They also attack a piece of soft plastic I leave dangling on a string.

August 9, 2013 Flag

Buff and white kitten looking over shoulder.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My son saw an ad on Craigslist for free kittens. He surprised me with a new family member when I got home from work!

Load More
Photos Pets CatsJuly 17, 2014
One Month Old Kittens
Feeding a One Month Old Kitten
Flea Bath
Giving a Kitten a Flea Bath
Black and White Kitten
Adopting a Kitten
Teething Kitten
Teething Kitten Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 5:33:43 AM on 10.0.2.208 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.