Leave Yourself a Message

If you are out and want to remember something when you get home, call your answering machine or voice mail and leave yourself a message.

Phone Message to Self

I now work from home but when I had a job I made sure that I would not forget to make or bring something for our monthly pot lucks by calling my home and leaving a message FOR MYSELF on my answering machine. At first I got a lot of laughs, but pretty soon others in the office started doing the same thing for all sorts of things that needed to be remembered. I still occasionally leave myself a message. My husband travels a lot and also calls and leaves himself messages a lot. When he does, I just make sure I don't erase the message until he's done whatever it was that he needed to do.

By Margaret (12/18/2004)

Leave Yourself a Message

Hahaha, good Idea, Sue. (12/20/2004)

By lorac456

Leave Yourself a Message
Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Announcing Graduation with Megaphone
Making Your Own Graduation Announcements
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes