Making a Message in a Bottle Pendant
This cute little pendant can be personalized to give as a gift or even to contain a message that makes you smile. This is a page about making a message in a bottle pendant.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is easy, fun, and you can personalize the message for anyone, even yourself!:)
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- small glass bottle with cork top
- seed beads
- a few larger beads
- head pin
- jump ring
- jewelry glue
- Trace a circle of paper with the bottom of your bottle. Cut the circle a bit smaller, so that it fits inside easily. Write your message, poke your circle down to the bottom of the bottle with the end of a pen.
- Fill your bottle with seed beads.
- Push your cork top in securely.
- Thread a few beads onto your head pin, place a bit of jewelry glue in the center of the cork top. Push your head pin all the way down into the center of your bottle.
- Attach a jump ring to the top of your head pin, you're ready to slip onto a necklace and wear!:)
**Let dry overnight**