Message in a Bottle Pendant
This is easy, fun, and you can personalize the message for anyone, even yourself!:)
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- small glass bottle with cork top
- seed beads
- a few larger beads
- head pin
- jump ring
- jewelry glue
- Trace a circle of paper with the bottom of your bottle. Cut the circle a bit smaller, so that it fits inside easily. Write your message, poke your circle down to the bottom of the bottle with the end of a pen.
- Fill your bottle with seed beads.
- Push your cork top in securely.
- Thread a few beads onto your head pin, place a bit of jewelry glue in the center of the cork top. Push your head pin all the way down into the center of your bottle.
- Attach a jump ring to the top of your head pin, you're ready to slip onto a necklace and wear!:)
**Let dry overnight**
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!