Leewards Craft Patterns

Popular craft patterns from Leewards can still be found, if you know where to look. This is a guide about Leewards Craft Patterns.

crafting supplies
Filter Sort

Question: Leewards Advent Calendar

By Erin 1

I too am looking for the Leewards Advent Calendar from the 1970s that is a Christmas tree made from felt on a white background with felt/sequin ornaments that hang on it - there's a candy cane, house with snow, panda bear, clown, rabbit, etc. It was the advent calendar I used as a child - would love to find a duplicate or the kit to remake if anyone has it. It would mean soooooo much to me! Thanks! Erin in NH.

ErinInNH

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Carole 1 Flag

I too made this calendar when my 45 year old daughter was a baby. I gave it to her and she has placed it on the wall for my grandson for many years. There fairly young dog has found a way to get at the ornaments and has chewed up two of hem. Yes I would love just the ornament pattern to replace the chewed ones. qbwalkden@yahoo.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lee Wards Pattern #06-35425 Ripple Afghan

By Becca Hillig 1

My mother started this afghan over 30 years ago. She has lost the directions. Does anyone have any idea where we could find this?

Becca from MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lynne Plumb 1 Flag

This is a couple of yeas after the fist post of this question but I have the directions to this afghan kit. My grandmother had the kit but never started it so I have a complete kit. If you still need the directions let me know and I can copy them for you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leeward's Christmas Stocking Pattern

By Angie 1 2

Five stockings.I am looking for an old Christmas Stocking pattern that I believe was put out by Leewards. My mom made them for us when we were little and has since made some for my husband and kids. Now that I have another baby in the house, she's lost the pattern!

It's double crocheted and the lettering and snowflakes are cross stitched on. She remembers that you could also cross stitch a Christmas tree on the front instead of the snowflake pattern. If anyone knows where I can find this pattern, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!!

Angie from O'Fallon, MO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By keaisandlisa 1 1 Flag

I need this stocking pattern. We have a new daughter-in-law in our family and I want to make her a matching stocking. My mother in law made ours when we were dating back in the late 70's.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

By Rachel 1

I was wondering if anyone has the Lee Ward's reversible shell crochet afghan pattern. I would so appreciate having it. I made it about twenty-five years ago for someone and would love to make it for my daughter. She has had five miscarriages and has been blessed with a very special little girl who is due in July. I would just love to make it for her. Thank you so much.

By Rachel from La Grange Park, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Vivian Berlane 1 Flag

I have the reversable shell stitch afghan pattern #06-3662

vberlane@yahoo.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leewards Ornament Kits

Does anyone know the manufacturer or distributor Leewards used to get their ornament kits?

By Rita

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie 11 1,695 Flag

Try Michaels - they bought Leewards in 1994.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leewards Suppliers

Does anyone know who Leewards suppliers were and if any of them are still in business?

By Rita

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By tyling 1 1 Flag

Michaels doesn't have any answers.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lee Ward Embroidery Kit- Playful Fox Pups

I am looking for a Lee Wards needle craft embroidery kit, that was made in 1982, called Playful Fox Pups. It was in catalog #111 and says to order from page 4. Does anybody know if this is still available somewhere?

By Kay

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Marty Dick 167 967 Flag

Go to their website... There are places where you can get vintage items and they might be able to help you find one

I went to Simplicity looking for a Hollie Hobbie doll pattern from the 1970s and they put me in touch with a lady who had one.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lee Ward Craft Patterns

By Barbara 1

Are any of the old Lee Ward craft store patterns still available?

By Craftylady961 from Concord, NC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

thr436488 Flag

If you go to eBay and Amazon to check periodically, you can sometimes find patterns there. Use their search engines to type "Lee Wards" and include the quotation marks.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Instructions for LeeWards Appliqué Quilt

By veradroege 1

I received quilt patterns from a 80 year old friend that got the quilt patterns from her mom. They are LeeWards pattern 8-9535 (Poppy) and Lee Wards pattern 8-9519 (American Beauty Rose). I received the printed colored material for the appliqués, but she did not have instructions for putting the flowers together. Would anyone have the instructions for these two patterns? I need to know how to put these flowers together and place them on a quilt. These are very old quilts and I would like to do them so I can give the completed quilt back to my friend as a gift from her mom. Thank for any information you can give me.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leeward's Beaded Musical Santa's Castle Pattern

By tyling 1 1

I am looking for a Leeward's beaded musical Santa's castle pattern. Does anyone have any ideas where I might get one?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Lee Ward's Cinderella Slippers Pattern

By sales4trisha 1

I'm looking for the Lee Ward Mills Cinderella Slipper pattern or a photocopy of the pattern. I have the mold and a partial crocheted shoe that my mother started, but the pattern has been reduced to crumbs and unreadable. I would like to finish that one and my niece wants to make some shoes for her wedding. Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leeward Christmas Stocking Pattern

By keaisandlisa 1 1

Does any one have the Leeward Christmas stocking pattern? It was a double crochet stitch and then you could cross stitch snowflakes or a Christmas tree on it. Our whole family has one and I want to make one for our new daughter-in-law.

By keaisandlisa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Leewards Beaded Christmas Ornaments

Does anyone have the pattern for Leewards musical Christmas palace?

By Anne

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Determining the Age of a Quilt Top

How can I date a pattern that I believe is a Lee Ward's applique quilt top?

By Kathleen from Spring, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Looking for Lee Ward Crochet Afghan Pattern

I am looking for the pattern that was a afghan stitch done in sections. Then you cross stitched a pattern of the English minute men on it and their stand. My godchild, who I gave it to is now 32 and still has it. I would like to make it for more children, but lost the directions. I came in a kit.

By Helen M

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Crafts AdviceNovember 25, 2013
        ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
        Stained Glass
        Stained Glass Patterns
        An array of neckties.
        Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
        clothing pattern
        McCall's Patterns Reviews
        Organizing Craft Patterns
        Organizing Craft Patterns
        © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:59:34 AM on 10.0.1.124 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
        NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
        Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
        BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
        CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings