Leewards Craft Patterns

Popular craft patterns from Leewards can still be found, if you know where to look. This is a guide about Leewards Craft Patterns.

crafting supplies
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Does anyone know who Leewards suppliers were and if any of them are still in business?

By Rita

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Michaels doesn't have any answers.

Read More Answers...

I too am looking for the Leewards Advent Calendar from the 1970s that is a Christmas tree made from felt on a white background with felt/sequin ornaments that hang on it - there's a candy cane, house with snow, panda bear, clown, rabbit, etc. It was the advent calendar I used as a child - would love to find a duplicate or the kit to remake if anyone has it. It would mean soooooo much to me! Thanks! Erin in NH.

ErinInNH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I too made this calendar when my 45 year old daughter was a baby. I gave it to her and she has placed it on the wall for my grandson for many years. There fairly young dog has found a way to get at the ornaments and has chewed up two of hem. Yes I would love just the ornament pattern to replace the chewed ones. qbwalkden@yahoo.com

Read More Answers...

Does anyone know the manufacturer or distributor Leewards used to get their ornament kits?

By Rita

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try Michaels - they bought Leewards in 1994.

My mother started this afghan over 30 years ago. She has lost the directions. Does anyone have any idea where we could find this?

Becca from MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a couple of yeas after the fist post of this question but I have the directions to this afghan kit. My grandmother had the kit but never started it so I have a complete kit. If you still need the directions let me know and I can copy them for you.

Read More Answers...

Five stockings.I am looking for an old Christmas Stocking pattern that I believe was put out by Leewards. My mom made them for us when we were little and has since made some for my husband and kids. Now that I have another baby in the house, she's lost the pattern!

It's double crocheted and the lettering and snowflakes are cross stitched on. She remembers that you could also cross stitch a Christmas tree on the front instead of the snowflake pattern. If anyone knows where I can find this pattern, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!!

Angie from O'Fallon, MO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need this stocking pattern. We have a new daughter-in-law in our family and I want to make her a matching stocking. My mother in law made ours when we were dating back in the late 70's.

Read More Answers...

I was wondering if anyone has the Lee Ward's reversible shell crochet afghan pattern. I would so appreciate having it. I made it about twenty-five years ago for someone and would love to make it for my daughter. She has had five miscarriages and has been blessed with a very special little girl who is due in July. I would just love to make it for her. Thank you so much.

By Rachel from La Grange Park, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have the reversable shell stitch afghan pattern #06-3662

vberlane@yahoo.com

Read More Answers...

I am looking for a Lee Wards needle craft embroidery kit, that was made in 1982, called Playful Fox Pups. It was in catalog #111 and says to order from page 4. Does anybody know if this is still available somewhere?

By Kay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to their website... There are places where you can get vintage items and they might be able to help you find one

I went to Simplicity looking for a Hollie Hobbie doll pattern from the 1970s and they put me in touch with a lady who had one.

Are any of the old Lee Ward craft store patterns still available?

By Craftylady961 from Concord, NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you go to eBay and Amazon to check periodically, you can sometimes find patterns there. Use their search engines to type "Lee Wards" and include the quotation marks.

Here's the pattern I am trying to track down:

Lee Wards Creative Crafts Center
Shell Stitch Baby Afghan
Art. No. 06-36662
Finished Size: 36 X 48

I need the pattern or kit for this baby afghan. It was made with the following yarn colors: White, pastel green, pastel yellow, pastel lilac, baby blue, and baby pink.

The pattern was sold at Lee Wards from 1975 till the 1990s. I have eight months and counting down.

Could someone please help me find this?
Thank you,
Kathleen

Answers:

Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

Why not just wing it? Just use any shell type stitch and just vary the colors. This one is a split shell with dc in between (3 dc 1/2 shell on ends) alternating colors 4-2-2, 4-2-2 with a common border.

There are plenty of shell patterns available, just alternate your colors, using white as a primary and you'll have a one-of-a-kind gift.
(03/28/2005)

By beanygurl

RE: Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

Since I don't know what the afghan you're looking for looks like I can't be of much help, but I did find a bunch of free baby afghan patterns here:

crochetpatterncentral.com

Maybe one of those are close.
(03/29/2005)

By Peggy

Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

I had been looking for the Lee Wards reversible shell afghan pattern for about 2 years when I had almost given up hope of finding it when I stumbled across the pattern under a different guise.

I found it here: freepatterns.com You have to scroll down the page a bit, but it's called the "Opposites Attract Table Set" I've examined the pictures that come with the pattern and it looks exactly the same a the original afghan I received as a gift when my daughter was born.

The pattern calls for crochet cotton, but I'm hoping to replicate it in DK and scale it up to afghan size.

Hope this helps others who have been searching for the same pattern as I had. (06/16/2008)

By Diana

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts AdviceNovember 25, 2013
Stained Glass
Stained Glass Patterns
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Organizing Craft Patterns
Organizing Craft Patterns
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 11:07:57 AM on 10.0.2.134 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.