Life After Acrylic Nails

What can I use to repair my nails after removing gel nails? I have marks on them where they would buff to fill in.

By PLAYDOUGH from Cana, VA

Answers:

Life After Acrylic Nails

Try Nail Tek, I teach Nail Technology at our Community College. I always recommend Nail Tek. I am pretty
sure Sally's carries it. You may choose from different types of NT, just opt for the one that strengthens. I believe it is Nail Tek II. I have used if for years. It is also good for people who have ridges due to age. It helps fill mine in without having to buff off layers and damage my nails. Good luck and God bless you. (10/08/2009)

By Abbygirl

Woman looking at nails through a magnifying glass with distaste
Life After Acrylic Nails
sore nails
Remedies for Nail Pain After Removing Acrylic Nails
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Red Acrylic Nails
Removing Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎄