Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

How do you remove lip gloss spots from clothing? The items went through the dryer and now I can't seem to remove the spots.

Sandra from Perris, CA

Answers:

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

I have always used Murphy's Oil soap. Put it on the stain, let set a few minutes, and then wash. You can even use the dollar store brand of Murphy's. Hope this helps. (04/24/2006)

By shannon

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

I use an old product called phels-naptha soap to remove just about anything. You should be able to find it, it's a bar soap. My grandma always used it. You can use a scrub brush to rub it on the stain. Good luck. (10/12/2007)

By wendy

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

I had a very expensive white blouse that I got lip gloss on. I hand-washed it using warmish-hot water, and dish detergent, rubbing the part with the stain. This only took a few minutes, and after letting it dry, the stain was completely out. (10/05/2008)

By anonymous

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing
🎉
🎄