Little Black Bugs Could Be Scabies

I had little bugs crawling on me, in my hair and in my clothes. I kept finding black specks that didn't move. I would notice glitter on my face in the sun light. I didn't realize this was scabies. I washed, sprayed and bombed; nothing seemed to work. Unfortunately, I gave scabies to my friend. She told me the only way to get rid of these bugs was to get ivermectin.

My tip is if you are having little black specks and feeling like something is crawling all over your body, see your doctor and have them to prescribe ivermectin. :)

Many times they are so small that they can't be seen. They burrow under the skin to lay their eggs and that results in a rash, that sometimes looks like little pimples. You are correct in that it takes a prescription usually to get rid of them. We dispense a lot of the cream for it where I work. You leave it on the entire body, from bottom of the feet to your chin for 12 to 14 hours before washing it off. It affects rich and poor alike, clean or dirty.

That's awesome. What is the name of the cream? Does it have permithium or ivermectin in it?