Tiny Black and White Biting Bugs

I started having the feeling like something crawling on me three months ago and started getting pinprick bites. My doctor can't identify what type of issue I have. The exterminator said there are no bed bugs. Even though I threw out 90% of my clothes and my furniture including the bed they are in my new clothes and everywhere.

I vacuum everyday, wash everyday, and soak my clothes in ammonia, but they come back. I sprayed vinegar and water mix everywhere in my house and felt normal for a few hours. But they came back. They must be in different shapes depending on their stage of life. I see black and also tiny white particles everywhere. I can feel them from my laptop and iPhone.

After I started using coal soap and sulfur shampoo I feel a little relief. I covered my body with calamine lotion and spray DEET before go to bed. So I don't get big bites during the night, but feel pinprick bites instead. Sometimes I get small paper cut looking things on my hands. The worst is at my work. I can't clean crazy like at my house and I have a very tall ceiling. They are living in the ceiling and fall on me as soon as walk in. I get them all over me by the end of day. Because I cleaned the floor so well, now they are targeting my hair and scalp. I spray 91% alcohol on my scalp, but they keep coming back. I can see glitter looking particles on my hands and clothes. They are maybe eggs. I thought they are maybe lice, but the CDC said body lice are easy to eradicate by washing clothes in hot water and drying them in high heat. Yes, I have done all that plus cleaning everyday, but it is not working. I'm a very clean person and am wearing clean clothes everyday. Please someone help me.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Until you identify them, protect yourself with a layer of bug repellant. Avon Skin-So-Soft bath oil has no chemicals, but keeps bugs from biting you.

Please-return ASAP to your doctor for an overall evaluation and give her/him a copy of this letter to Thrifty Fun. You may have a skin problem that your doctor can identify from your complete explanation here.

I am having the same issue and I have a microscope photo of them and still can NOT identify them Also the Dr's don't help... they think you need help alright.... mental help!

I am a coputer instructor in a college and a few years ago, i had this kind of a problem in my computer lab where no one is allowed to eat or drink. it felt like something crawling over my face, neck, body. initially i thought it as lice or something but one day while was writing on the white board, i noticed from a certain angle extremely small nearly invisible insects crawling on the board.

the whole lab was infested but especially on the wall near airconditioners.
after fumigation of the lab and cleaning of the airconditioners, it was revealed that some dead bird was caught in the fans and these insects were eating it up. no problems since then.
some varieties of these insects live and are transported by rats and mice as well.

Wow I'm having the exact problem. They have infested my car no matter how much I vacuum and spray and my work place is awful.

I'm beyond frustrated with this unknown biting, burrowing bug. Nothing seems to kills them except smashing or burning them. Washing clothes in cold water helps. I freeze water in 16 oz plastic bottles and soak them in the rinse cycle for an hour, then remove them before restarting the washer.

Also I soak my feet and ankles in water with the frozen water bottles. It's the only relief I've found for the itching and biting. I've seen them absolutely everywhere. I'm so tired of it. Indoors, outdoors, in my poop and in the stores. On my food and on my cat, I can't think of a place their not at.

You have to use kleen green you order it off Amazon bet you want ever see them again but u have to krep using it. It's call the invisible bug syndrome

I might be able to help you with some of it. There is a phenomena called efflorescence whereby groundwater is pulled up through your walls dragging minerals with it. Little bits of these minerals are probably bursting out of your trim and any small openings and pinging off of you. With your ceilings, the water is pulling the minerals out and creating that really fine powder.

I don't completely understand the process but if you aim some space heaters at your walls, blow dry your ceiling, and stop spraying water around (even if its mixed with vinegar) it should stop most of it. You will probably also want to get your home inspected because if its that damp you may have mold.

I've had the same problem for a couple of years and can't seem to get any relief. I've been told everything from 'you're crazy' to fibromyalgia to internal parasites. I've looked it up so many times and find different explanations from morgellans to a type of 'fuzz' bug that comes from overseas in clothes you buy. The only relief I have gotten is from getting rid of the carpet and cleaning in the Mr.

Clean Antibacterial cleaner - Summer Citrus scent is that only one that phased it for me. I even add it to my hot laundry water and let it soak. I spray it on things directly just barely diluted, except surfaces used for food and you Have to rinse those completely. I haven't managed to get rid of them yet but I really hope to find a way to. As far as on your body, try Apple cider vinegar and baking soda. Sounds strange but the chemical reaction on your skin seems to help somewhat.

Anonymous

Hi I was looking up the same for my sister and came across mould spores mould mites they can be from laptop to towels in a cupboard but seriously have a look on google about mould mites hope this helps