Tiny Black and White Biting Bugs

I started having the feeling like something crawling on me three months ago and started getting pinprick bites. My doctor can't identify what type of issue I have. The exterminator said there are no bed bugs. Even though I threw out 90% of my clothes and my furniture including the bed they are in my new clothes and everywhere.

I vacuum everyday, wash everyday, and soak my clothes in ammonia, but they come back. I sprayed vinegar and water mix everywhere in my house and felt normal for a few hours. But they came back. They must be in different shapes depending on their stage of life. I see black and also tiny white particles everywhere. I can feel them from my laptop and iPhone.

After I started using coal soap and sulfur shampoo I feel a little relief. I covered my body with calamine lotion and spray DEET before go to bed. So I don't get big bites during the night, but feel pinprick bites instead. Sometimes I get small paper cut looking things on my hands. The worst is at my work. I can't clean crazy like at my house and I have a very tall ceiling. They are living in the ceiling and fall on me as soon as walk in. I get them all over me by the end of day. Because I cleaned the floor so well, now they are targeting my hair and scalp. I spray 91% alcohol on my scalp, but they keep coming back. I can see glitter looking particles on my hands and clothes. They are maybe eggs. I thought they are maybe lice, but the CDC said body lice are easy to eradicate by washing clothes in hot water and drying them in high heat. Yes, I have done all that plus cleaning everyday, but it is not working. I'm a very clean person and am wearing clean clothes everyday. Please someone help me.

Until you identify them, protect yourself with a layer of bug repellant. Avon Skin-So-Soft bath oil has no chemicals, but keeps bugs from biting you.

My Grandchild has this, take a tube of lice shields, rub it on the back of your neck, this will pick them up, I dont know what they are, they look a grain of pepper, I dont know what to do , please help!

Lye kills them

I have the same problem I was wondering in you found out what they are. I could have wrote the exact post.

I took everything out of the house it was sprayed a few times but they keep coming back. Can you help. Pest control doesent know what they are.

Anonymous

My best guess is that the black ones in your pictures are various stages of midges or noseeums. I have them in my hair and nothing gets rid of them. I have so many sore spots on my head and my comb will get caught and pull a patch of ingrown hairs out that have white things all over.

The weather warmed up a bit and now they are all over everything, the worst is my clothes, no amount of laundering helps and putting them in plastic bags is out of the question as they like to eat plastic....so frustrating I hope some doctor somewhere will help

Where do you purchase lye at? Are there a certain brand?

I have them too. Every nite all over me biting me. Small black bugs the size of a grain of pepper some r bigger and i see the little white things too. They jump. They stick little hard thing in your skin. When a egg hatches...so many babies but tbey rso small u cant see them but can feel them hopping all 9ver u. My face and all. I scrub with a scrub brush every day. I feel like i just cant take it anymore. I have tried everything. I dont sleep with my husband fearing they may gwt on him too. I stay in one room. Ive been to Doc 3 times. No help. Im running my washer n dryer to death. I vaccume all the time. HELP!!!!!

I've recently got this mystery itch,little pepper size and smaller specks that don't see to move or be alive,some are gold and reddish.I notice a glint like glitter sometimes on one when light reflects it right.What the F..K!

Doctors call u crazy and I'm the most grounded logical sane guy in the world.
There's something connecting people with this,because there's no answer as to what,even if they are bugs at all.Like aliens,jk,but I've researched everything,no answers.
I'm a truther,im more than hard on my government,public education,poision in our food and water, nonconsensual vaccinations,abortion because of unresponsability,political correctness,feminism etc..
I'm a straight white male 43yrs old,fr and live in the southeast United States.C ant think of more,but we should share info and look for connections.This ,by all professionals from pest men to doctors to college professors have told me im tripping,thats bullshit.None of my senses are hyperactive,consiously or not,im not crazy,im not on drugs(well,I been taking Suboxone for over a year,o ld work injury and that great workplace insurance,they loved to keep me coming back,i became extremely addicted to more and stronger opiates),so I'm an addict ,though I never took it for a high,im also a towboat pilot.

This hasn't failed me for a real long time,few months,ive went all out trying to identify this.University of Alabama Birmingham,LSI Baton rouge,Layola med school,personally talked to diagnosticians,called government agencies like CDC,even talked to doctors without borders to see if this was maybe from overseas spreading here.NOTTA,Only that maybe I should talk to a behavioral specialist(shrink),WTF!!!!
ANYONE WITH INFO,PLEASE LEND A HAND!!

They swell when in water.
Hole your at the doctor soak one hand to the wrist while you explain this situation to your doctor after about 6 or 7 mins take your hand out and with the dry hand rub the back of your wet hand until you see them pop out. Your doctor can't tell you that your crazy when they will be able to see with thier own eyes

Hi was wandering if you found anything out ive been also dealing with this for too long idk what else to do srry not an answer

Please-return ASAP to your doctor for an overall evaluation and give her/him a copy of this letter to Thrifty Fun. You may have a skin problem that your doctor can identify from your complete explanation here.

I am having the same issue and I have a microscope photo of them and still can NOT identify them Also the Dr's don't help... they think you need help alright.... mental help!

I have the same issue with young kids . I'm sorry you're going threw this have you found anything that helps or what it is?

Just from reading all of everyones stories and having a friend who had a recent encounter with her little boy, all of these stories sound like scabies! I know it sounds gross, because supposedly its considered an STD, but its really not..its spread by skin to skin contact, which is why its spread so easy with sexual contact...its teeny tiny microscopic itch mites and burrow in your skin and cause rash and itches...they get in clothes and they infest rapidly..but look it up!

Having same problem. Doctors are no help
I have several kinds of bugs living on my scalp. Ive had this condition 4years. Is there is any help? Please!

Anonymous

Not scabies... Ppl & Dr's would Know! They stay in little areas & get pussy & grow out (Almost like ring worm). Can get bigger, but Not Bites Like theses ppl & My Husband are talking about!
No See-em's have been Identified, but Can be some of ppls problems?! We Don't have those in S CA. & I haven't seen any little black fly's, but my husband (day or night) will have small itchy bites that have dots like look around them (like a mini rash) so you cant see a bite hole, like flea, spider or mossies!

They are wood mites I have had them for 10 years just figured it out

Demodex mites is all ur problems I'm sure try ivermectin and tea tree oil 100 percent pure

Just wanted to know if your rid of this problem now. If so how do you get rid of them

Its not scabies! I have the same problem and first started the day after Thanksgiving. I got them working on a trailer I planned to move into. I had four or five different bugs dig down under my skin. Everyone thoufht I was crazy but since they have realized I'm not. It is on our entire ten acers. The cooler it is the better. I just found out I have mold of the skin from some black mold spores. Now I get ate by fungus gnats spider mitees mold mites dust mites and mold spores are air born. I'm a carrier of mrsa and think that has a part in this mess. Cleaning vinager keeps them tamed down

Anonymous

Dont help at all

Ive had scabies treatments have not helped

I am a coputer instructor in a college and a few years ago, i had this kind of a problem in my computer lab where no one is allowed to eat or drink. it felt like something crawling over my face, neck, body. initially i thought it as lice or something but one day while was writing on the white board, i noticed from a certain angle extremely small nearly invisible insects crawling on the board. the whole lab was infested but especially on the wall near airconditioners.
after fumigation of the lab and cleaning of the airconditioners, it was revealed that some dead bird was caught in the fans and these insects were eating it up. no problems since then.
some varieties of these insects live and are transported by rats and mice as well.

Thank you for the information but would need them be a little more help to answer the question by telling us what kind of bog by name it is so that everybody would have a chance to look the bug up and report the bug problem with its original name so that the exterminator can do his job in the correct way ! I do not understand you folks who answering ... if you have had the same problem why in heavens name arent you helping people in the proper Way by telling the species and name ! That would be so much easier instead of just telling what you did for gods sake tell us the name of the bug and not just your story about how to get rid of them without telling the name !!!

I believe it is mites. They can be carried in by mice or a dead animal around your home. I'm dealing with the same problem. Some things that help.
1. Run a shallow like warm bath and put Tea Tree Oil with Epson salt. Just soak for about 10 min. You will see the small black bugs floating in the water. I drain the water and do it again. Then take a shower. Put tea tree oil in your shampoo, body wash and conditioner. I'm searching for answers.
2. I wrapped my bed in plastic (both box spring and mattress) seal it with tape. Buy covers for your pillows or use trash bags..
3. I wash all day long. I use Borax, Ammonia and yes tea tree oil.
4. Pack away all pillows, stuffed animals or anything stuffed. Put in plastic bag and seal. If you can take them out of your house its best.
5. Vacuum everything everyday and throw away bag every day.

6. There is fogger with Nylar which stops bug growth. It doesn't kill larvae.
7. Clean everything to kill larvae and bugs. I use Clorox and water or tea tree oil and water.

Wow I'm having the exact problem. They have infested my car no matter how much I vacuum and spray and my work place is awful.

Anonymous

Yes, they have gone to my skin, the Dr thinks it's all in my mind, they are in my car. Taking Ivermectin helps on my body but I can't get them out of my car. Any one had any success in identification and eradication?

They have a Lysol sanitizer for laundry dilute it half and half spray your car down every 6 days for a month.it works... No one knows what these are? I'm in s small town its not SCABIES they don't live and breed in your scalp or face... This stuff also works on your clothes.. And Lysol the spray kills in contact..

Lysol kills on contact. Also Lysol sanitizer for laundry I dilute half and half spray every thing including my body dilute 1 quarter to 3 quarters for body .. I have dealt with this 2 years they are also now inside of me... Idk but the doctors have no clue...check out bird mite.org. web site a lot of people are dealing... The next pandemic... I feel your pain...

I had the same problem.
HAVE YOUR CAR professionally shampooed then use 1875 watt hand held steamer and steam all the carpets and trunk.Be sure to steam each section a couple of seconds.
Before you buy the steamer make sure you have your house sprayed with permetnryn and walk ins and closest sprayed too.
Ask your doctor for scabies lotion as it will kill all the mites and noaseeum eggs on you.
Wash your clothes and dry them at last 30 minutes then steam.
There will always be so e to y itty bitty ones left but if you keep doing all that you will begin to take control and make the situation less drastic.
After washing and drying and steaming, isolate all in ziplocks or clear plastic bags so they do not get contaminated again b4 you can wear them.
Perseverance is the key.
Good luck!
J.L.

I had my car infected. I got ready of them placing a Permethrin aerosol. However, the Permethrin damages the plastics. Best cover dashboard, steering, and screens with a news paper. You have to repeat twice a week or so apart. Car must be off, air vents to outside closed, windows closed. Once aerosol can is set off close door and leave alone for a couple of days. Then air well to include vents and vacuum, preferably commercial. Drive with windows down and roof for a few days. Your clothes can re contaminate car. Repeat after 10 days.

I'm beyond frustrated with this unknown biting, burrowing bug. Nothing seems to kills them except smashing or burning them. Washing clothes in cold water helps. I freeze water in 16 oz plastic bottles and soak them in the rinse cycle for an hour, then remove them before restarting the washer. Also I soak my feet and ankles in water with the frozen water bottles. It's the only relief I've found for the itching and biting. I've seen them absolutely everywhere. I'm so tired of it. Indoors, outdoors, in my poop and in the stores. On my food and on my cat, I can't think of a place their not at.

You might want to try 1% or 1.5% hydrocorticone cream to ease the itch. I have the same problem, bitten by some mysterious bugs evey summer. I am looking for answer.

Lysol. Kills them... You are infested so am I. Lysol sanitizerfor laundry works with hot water also mix 1 part to 4 parts use in shower on your body.vacuum every thing and spray this mix half and half for the house you will see relief... Idk what to do internally

I have had these bugs for over 4 years now, I went crazy for a while. I can't wear shorts or short sleeves because of the welts and sores on my legs arms tummy I have tried all these things listed, believe me they are real and nothing gets rid of them they even eat through my metal pans sheet rock on my wall they love wood too. They are everywhere and I think the government knows there is a problem. Other countries are to blame shipping goods and all the people coming here from poor countries.

Exactly! Wow! Your words are exact.

You have to use kleen green you order it off Amazon bet you want ever see them again but u have to krep using it. It's call the invisible bug syndrome

I might be able to help you with some of it. There is a phenomena called efflorescence whereby groundwater is pulled up through your walls dragging minerals with it. Little bits of these minerals are probably bursting out of your trim and any small openings and pinging off of you. With your ceilings, the water is pulling the minerals out and creating that really fine powder. I don't completely understand the process but if you aim some space heaters at your walls, blow dry your ceiling, and stop spraying water around (even if its mixed with vinegar) it should stop most of it. You will probably also want to get your home inspected because if its that damp you may have mold.

I've had the same problem for a couple of years and can't seem to get any relief. I've been told everything from 'you're crazy' to fibromyalgia to internal parasites. I've looked it up so many times and find different explanations from morgellans to a type of 'fuzz' bug that comes from overseas in clothes you buy. The only relief I have gotten is from getting rid of the carpet and cleaning in the Mr. Clean Antibacterial cleaner - Summer Citrus scent is that only one that phased it for me. I even add it to my hot laundry water and let it soak. I spray it on things directly just barely diluted, except surfaces used for food and you Have to rinse those completely. I haven't managed to get rid of them yet but I really hope to find a way to. As far as on your body, try Apple cider vinegar and baking soda. Sounds strange but the chemical reaction on your skin seems to help somewhat.

Anonymous

Hi I was looking up the same for my sister and came across mould spores mould mites they can be from laptop to towels in a cupboard but seriously have a look on google about mould mites hope this helps

I have the EXACT same ones and Im start g to get really depressed! They are under my skin now. I do see them and can take them out sometimes. Looks a bit like a larvae

Moth, flea or mites I dont know
Help

These behave like biting midges (sand flies, punkies, no-see-ums). The only ways to get rid of them are to eliminate their egg-laying places and to eradicate the adults by spraying and trapping. They lay eggs in any kind of standing water in your house. Repeated spraying may kill off adults.

Another expensive option is to have your house heated up to a high temperature, as they cannot live in dry heat.
no-see-ums.blogspot.com

I work in the HVAC industry.

This round microscopic Bird Mites are chemically resistant bird mites and or Stick tight fleas.

i have used almost all of the known chemicals over the counter to erraticate these microscopic black round blood suckers.

there resistant because they are bird mites or stick tight fleas from comercial chicken yards that use the strongest chemicals to kill these insects that become immune to New chemicals.

i watched as these dripped from a birds nest in the AC/HEAT unit on persons in an church.

i then inspected the 24in outflow vents and saw the twigs and bird nests pieces in the vent grates... to late they had fallen on me and i also was infected and now have reoccurring bites and infestation.

going to try and get ivermectin because these mites sticktight fleas drink blood. ivermectrin in a systemic chemical that comes in 3..6..12mg tabs.

some people have sold homes over these insects.
www.birdmites.org/strategies.html

also to determine if there scabies...
www.medicinenet.com/.../article.htm

google mite infestations and read the HORROR STORYS.

then you will have empathy for anyone fighting this microscopic warbattle

I had them. Put Diamestaceous Earth all over your body and hair, clothes, in your bed and pillows and anywhere else. Do this until they're gone. Remember to wear a breathing mask to bed because the powder is so fine but it works.

Anonymous

Is that all you did to get rid of them? I cant use DE for my car and work. Any suggestions? Obviously I cant wear clothes dipped in DE to the public.

Get food grade DE and eliminate face mask. I bathe in it and it's safe for pets too.

Anonymous

I had a small bug i found burrowing into my arm today and i took it off and put it in a glass jar. Turned out to be 8 legged. A mite i might(haha) have picked up outside or anywhere. Bugs are EVERYWHERE. Our bodies are a whole eco-system for good and bad bugs. Millions if not billions of living things are crawling over our skin and hair all the time. I have a feeling many people cant handle that psychologically and end up sounding crazy. Anyway, the bug turned out to be a spider that thought it could bite or burrow in my forearm. Dematillomania may be the culprit in many cases as well. All of these comments remind me of the alien phenomena. Lots of reports and no proof. None of these people ever seem to be able to procure one of these illusive black bugs that not only are in the home but seemingly parachute themselves off ceilings and travel miles to bother the complainer. Please just see a psychologist. I personally had a bad experience with insects as a kid and still have a slightly unhealthy fear of insects and arachnids.

Really? That is what you have to say?? If you could see my face, arms, and chest you would not give that advice. Trust me nobody wants to feel this and the way I look, I wouldn't wish this on nobody. The bites hurt and take forever to go away. I want to tell you where you can go.

there are pictures above....

I have it too. Tiny black bugs in the carpet, little white clumps of stinking matter everywhere, starry white things that float through the air, white & black things in my mouth, my food... everything. Had this over a year, spent fortunes on pest controllers who think I'm crazy as they can't identify them. At night get scratches on my hands and something burrowing through my veins. Covered in bites and broken veins and clothing being chewed. Please, please HELP. Am beginning to get suicidal thoughts now.

Your not alone, I too have this exact problem. It comes and goes, the sticky stuff falling from me and making everything sticky is really getting old!!!!

Hello i fellow sufferer. Did you find anything to help? I know its real and your descriptions are right on.

OK. I am just happy there are others who have had this experience,
(well, not really!) but I'm glad I'm not alone..as I feel like I'm going crazy..but I know I am not making this up. You have all described the same thing I have.. I believe it is mites...my cat brought them in, and now they are everywhere in the house and on me. I started giving the cat a bath every couple of days, and constantly cleaning it's ears and putting in mite killer in ears. I constantly washed everything, vacuumed daily and washed floors twice a day w/ disinfectant. I sprayed Lysol disinfectant spray all over,as well as vinegar, and "spray anywhere" bleach..I take a soapy shower before bed, and always put the bed linens,pillow,comforter and sheets in dryer for 40 min. (heating it up to hot) before getting into bed.EVRYTHING I use, wear, or touch has been washed, or heated in dryer beforehand, and the same thing after I use it once!! I was putting vinegar all over my skin after a shower, followed by aloe vera gel ( which is soothing to the skin.)I live in Florida..which is hot and humid in summer, which brings them out. I try and keep as much humidity out of( inside air )as possible. I've had these before,and they seemed to go away when it turned cool out..up till then, one must keep persevering.I sprayed the yard with "Insect Disease and Mite control" found in garden section at HomeDepot or Lowes. I've also tried taking B vitamins, and taking sugar out of my diet..(I'll try anything!) In the car, vacuuming the floors, seats etc. helped me, (I take it to a carwash and have them do it) and then spraying Lysol disinfectant in car and letting it sit closed up over night. Hope this helps.

I left a lengthy comment at the end of this article (Dianacc) with
suggestions, but in further reading I saw this bit of information...
Onslaught Insecticide..which can be sprayed inside the house... has
no odor, and (supposedly safe for pets and kids after it dries.), has
time released agent to work over months..sounds really good. I am
going to call the company to ask a few questions, but I am really anxious to try it, as it is a pyrethin..which is for mites..which I think these tiny black (& white) biting bugs are.. so .. look it up. good luck.

Anonymous

The onslaught works!
So dues a uvc light
And ozone machine

It sounds like your problem is Bird Mites. As global warming takes hold Bird Mites are now infesting humans, and yes, the latest 2015-17; research shows that they can live exclusively on human blood. Government agencies and MDs are relying on research done in 1958! This research has been shown to be totally wrong, inferring that Bird Mites cannot inhabit humans. Anyone claiming to have an infestation must therefore be delusional/paranoid.

You will not get any help from these official sources. It has been shown that new research generally takes 30 years to reach the coal face in government. You may want help before then!

A good starting place is
forums.whirlpool.net.au/.../1444415
www.earthclinic.com/.../mite_infestation5.html

Step 1
Onslaught chemical your whole house.

Step 2
Mix a growth inhibitor like Precor or IGR.

Step 3
You will need a large sprayer like the pest control companies use. YES you must spray WALLS and CEILINGS!!!! Shower walls, floors and ceilings, doors, fans, blinds, curtains, everything!

Step 4
Spray again in 7 days.

Step 5
With Zenprox and IGR so the eggs don't hatch and reinfest you.

Step 6
Bag anything and everything that is cloth.

Step 7
Including mattress and pillows.

Step 8
STEAM and HIGH HEAT is the answer to killing the eggs and riding yourself of the problem. Carpets, furniture, dry clothes extra high heat 2 cycles each load. Washing doesn't do anything. ONLY the drier part. NOTHING will kill the eggs except steam and heat.

Step 9
Now onto your body. Biting is not good. You are still in a really bad situation if you are having bites because only adults bite and only adults lay eggs. REMEMBER the hardest thing to get rid of is the eggs. STEAM and HEAT! Once the IGR kicks in you will just feel them crawling on you. For your 3rd week, spray SteriFab mixed with a IGR.

Step 10
VACUUM EVERYDAY with a SEALED ALERGIN HEPA FILTER vacuum. Empty carefully and discard immediately. Spray your whole vacuum down with a quick spritz of ammonia, vinegar or alcohol.

Step 11
They CAN and WILL travel with you and infest your car, your workplace etc. So getting them OFF of YOU is VERY IMPORTANT and the 2nd hardest thing other then killing the eggs.

Step 12
YOU NEED RELIEF!

Step 13
BUY Permethrin 10% on Amazon.

Step 14
Buy Aveno Lotion because it is thick.

Step 15
Mix 2 cups lotion with 2 cups Permethrin.

Step 16
Use a ziplock bag and then cut the corner so you can squeeze it out. Cover your entire body and hair. Careful not to get it inside any body parts and not in your eyes. Smother yourself in it and rub it in the best you can. Go to bed. When you wake up take a shower. Use tea tree shampoo and conditioner sold at Walmart or Peppermint hemph soap, or sulfur soap. You will see immediate relief.

Step 17
The next day use NIX ULTRA. Don't go cheap or generic and has to be the ULTRA because this solution is different then other brands and the regular NIX. It kills eggs and super lice. Use it on your whole body and hair. Apply when you are dry and your hair is dry, NOt while you are wet or in the shower. Leave on for 15 minutes. Follow directions on box. Try not to reinfest yourself but it will happen. Be prepared to do this step alot. The more careful you are the less you will have to do this. LASTLY ALWAYs SPRAY the shower down including the ceiling with vinegar, rubbing alcohol etc. USE only white towels and sheets so you can add a little bleach and borax to each load. Let wash soak.

Step 18
IDENTIFY your bug. If it is mites probably the bird mite or rodent mite. They are the most likely to bite humans. Bed bugs, body lice, head lice, you can see but they are small. MITES are almost impossible to see without magnification. CATCH your culprit by putting a large bowl of super hot water in an area where you feel them on you the most. Try to do it late at night. The later the better. They will be in the water in the morning. Scoop the top layer of water and put them in something like a ziplock. Add a little alcohol to preserve them. If you look at the top of the water from a sideways angle that is when you can see them. Tiny, Tiny white dots! Some companies like Terminex will treat your problem and give you a guarentee. Don't let your guard down even when things seem to get better. The eggs will hatch and you will have to start all over again. GOOD LUCK!

Step 19
Bird Mites- thanks to a guest and their pet staying at our house. Mom, Dad, 3 little kids and 1 little dog paying the price big time. Husband says no more guests staying with us EVER! Oh yeah, quarantine and treat your animals to. They will just carry it and spread it all around your house!

How about using co2 bombs and bomb your house and car I used it in my cars for the same problem and solved it for now and I am planning co2 bomb my house with everything in it except people and cats

Has anyone tried sulfur supplements? I am ready to kill my self over this 4 years tried it all moved and sold my car switch jobs they float off the ceiling on my head

See my post feb 18

These terrible bugs are called Cheyletiella mites. Come from dogs, cats and rabbits but bite people too. Google it. Treat the pet and spray the flea spray on furniture and pet bed, wash everything with some white vinegar and it should naturally clear in a few weeks once the pet is no longer a host. I just figured it out a couple days ago (after much stress and researching)and put advantage 2 ( for fleas and ticks) on my cat...will go to vet in morning when open to discuss treatment

Also drink ACV morning and eve ( or take the capsules) and they wont like your ph and will leave you be until you can decontaminate your house and treat the pet. Ivermectin is prescription for it

I also found the diatomaceous earth DE ( very fine dusting... dont want a thick layer) to be very helpful. Also turn up heat and get over 80 degrees. You want lowest possible humidity.. under 20%. I put a small space heater in the bathroom and shut the door so they would get no moisture or humidity from there. Dont leave dish water in sink or anything that will add humidity. The DE combined with low humidity should dry out your home and help get rid of them quicker

Demodex mites

The black tiny bugs that look like "pepper flakes" may be springtails. They are difficult, not impossible, to eradicate. I'm currently engaged in insect warfare and learning as I go. Hydrogen peroxide is your friend, vinegar too. Permethrin Cream helps the itching, there is also an oral version of the meds that can be taken. These bugs can enter your system through nasal passage (wet a Q-tip and clean out your nostrils, look for tiny black spots). I have an as yet unidentified insect, tiny white "moth" looking body with naked eye, attaches to clothes, washing in hot, drying in hot, doesn't kill them. They bite, they HURT and cause severe itching. When I look at them under magnification, they look fuzzy and oval shaped, some appear to have long curled hairs coming out of them.
They are FREAKY. I have no idea what they are. I am going to send a sample to my local Ag department for identification.

I have this too. For 2 years now they have went internal.. The doctors say nothing because only really bother and bite at night . they are in my mouth .vagina. Everywhere. There is no relief.oh yes my nose has tiny white eggs doc says allergies..REALLY NO THEY ATTACH TO CLOTHING ETC. LYSOL LAUNDRY SANITIZER WORKS ALSO THEY HAVE A KITCHEN COUNTER SANITIZER CLOROX AND PURELL HAVE ONE OUT JuST SPRAY AND IT kiLLS ON CONTACT... I can't get rid of them on my cats and internally any help please I'm dying this is killing me...

For the internal issue- try a in-depth parisite cleanseIve been dealing with a similar issue- I think Im finally coming to an end with it- after much trial and error -
And parisite cleansing is an important step

this is what I have found helps

-no standing water/ liquids anywhere in the house - drink bottled beverages you can put the cap back on after drinking
I put down water in my dogs bowl- let her drink and remove..
If you have pets you must fully treat them too-
For my dog I have been bathing her daily ( vet recommended- the bathing ) my research has brought me to this : a combo of neem oil ( affects the reproductive cycle of insects) tea tree oil shampoo (dr bronners) and Avalon organics anti dandruff shampoo .
After her bath I spray her down with Kleen green and let her air dry ( clean free or any of these types of protein enzyme cleaners will work- buy a few gallon of this product to start -trust me you will never go another day without it in your house- once youre free of this plague)

I treat her ears w a homemade solution of Neem oil , grape seed oil and oil of oregano .
I put the same combo on her paws.

Im using NaturPet D Wormer which uses wormwood and walnut hull in combo to kill and expel parasites not just worms...

I feed her a homemade diet already but have added- food grade DE- to her food- organic pumpkin oil with a few drops of oil of oregano in it and ACV..

For the humans- I am and suggest a good parasite cleanse beginning w dr Clarks full parasite cleanse -uses. Wormwood walnut hull clove plus some other ingredients-
The company kroeger makes the same formula but cheaper- either are good
Add in a garlic supplement
And take food grade DE as well internally-
I also recommend , highly recommend that you see a practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine in your area that works w herbal formulas their are several wonderful formulas for parasite expulsion-find someone that can work w you online if there is no one in your area .
Wu Mei Wan Is one of the formulas Im talking about it can be tailored to your medical needs..
( interestingly I just found out its a treatment for type 2 diabetes as well)

Many of these internal approaches are for worms flukes etc but its working on these mysterious pests as well- , but appears to be useful in this mite? No- see-um? Plague ..
A few months in to this - which is where I am now) having a back ground in TCM) I began to think maybe for some people their is a Russian doll like parasite issuethe external parasite is carrying an internal parasiteand that doing internal parasite cleaning would be needed as well..
So I have began that phase and its turning the tide..

Cut out all foods/drinks that parasites are attracted to sugar alcohols wheat while you cleanse etc..do a canadia cleanse if you can..it will make you much less attractive to the pests.

Drink two cups of neem tea a day
(Buy online)
Why are parasites attracted to some people and not others? The idea is if your body is very yin- or imbalanced with yeast- sugar etc- you are just a better meal so correcting this is important and making your body ph unattractive to parasites a must..

Externally-very helpful
At night
bath in a solution of neem oil ( mix w a little dish soap for dispersal) Epsom salts and vinegar -soak for 2mins air dry
Alternate with a bath in Kleen green ( 4-8 ounces in bath) 20 mins air dry
Also you can spray your body w Kleenex green solution and air dry..
I made a balm with neem oil-and apply nightly

When showering i use a salt scrub w tea tree soap and the above mentioned natural dandruff shampoo
( dandruff is thought to be caused by mites now) which is what brought me to that. ) I spray myself down w kleen green after and air dry
A neti pot for the nasal passage and sinus I use FG hydrogen peroxide w the salt water solution and add colloidal silver ( you could use a nasal spray w this as well) and some oil of oregano as well if its affecting your nose and sinuses this will really help.

Neem cream

10 grams tamanu (Madagascar) oil
30 grams cocoa butter
30 grams shea butter
10 grams jojoba oil
20 grams grape seed oil
10 grams neem oil
5 drops tea tree oil
10 drops patchouli essential oil
10 drops lemongrass (or lavender) essential oil
5 drops rosemary extract
5 drops non-GMO vitamin E oil

This has been very helpful.

For the house- I tried so many things - cleaning surfaces w ammonia is helpful but again the kleen green comes in at the top of the listI clean surfaces with it - especially the floors! This stuff is a miracle! Amazing
The combo of the kleen green or its equivalent and the neem has been powerful.
I bought a good small high heat steam cleaner- and clean walls cleaning all surfaces w it .very helpful

I also use Lysol to clean
Of course vacuuming..and the usual crazy cleaning mentioned in many posts..
For the car I had if fully steam cleaned didnt work-
Lysol-kleen green full spray downs daily has been working..
I would suggest- staring with laying down a thin layer of FOod grade DE on all floor surfaces- leave down for 3-5 days make sure you get under everything all furniturework itbin the couch crevices etc..
Then start in w the Kleen green cleaning once you vacuum that up
After a week start the process again
You can work the DE in your pets coat as well massage down to the skinyou can put it in your hair and on your skin at night as well.. wait till your hair is dry after the bath or clean green.
Food Grade DE is something I will forever keep in my home after this experience..

When it stared a few months ago- I took the advise of those who had dealt w mites etc and literally got rid of everything- my health and my dogs health is more important to me then stuff I know its extreme but I felt it was nessaery tondeal w this a fAst a possible its not for everyone but I have no regrets..

Also I travelsd to Canada to see an old friend who has been a great vet for 20 years and brought my dog to him my excellent vet in the states just wasnt cutting it- shes 14 and I did not honk she could handle a bunch of allopathic treatment..
Sam not only worked with me on the issues in a creative and tailored way he spoke at length about what he has been seeing with the increase of these types of pests particularly mites of all types..over the past decade- they are migrating to human and companion animal hosts as there natural host environments are being destroyed and their usual animal/ bird hosts have are decreasing in the wildof course they are adapting for survival.
He thinks it is already a silent public health crisis- and its going to get worst. And made worse by the strange belief that we dont get parasites here- its a poor country problem as we know this is not true! And has nothing to do w being clean!
He suggested I get rid of everything i ownwhich I had aleady done he said this is the hardest thing for ppl to do
Not only does it rid you of pests but I makes it much easier to clean.
This is an exhausting issue to deal with..
When I read ppl had gotten ridden of there homes cars etc - at first I thought thats crazy- but not anymore..

I hope my finding are helpful to you..

Correction * bath for 20min at least not 2

They say Springtails don't bite,but correct,identical to Springtails,i was told by a marine biologist and professor that springtails of the same colony can be the black and red and brown specks,as well as long like rice and Eve white.I have all this,but the white is like a caccoon or something,its fiber like,and appear most after I let loose the D Earth,Hot salt water in a sprayer,chlorine water,etc,i see a glint like glitter sometimes,even on a couple.These specks like pepper don't seem to move,ive looked at it for long periods of time.
They don't affect the other human in the house,just our dog

Hi. I have been affected by the same creatures. They look and behave just as you described. I think they are some kind of modified pest control bug gone wrong. I think is what is killing the bees. I wash clothes and linens with borax and detergent in very hot water >120 degrees. I let clothes sit in the water for at least 20 minutes. Add to the rinse cycle lysol laundry sanitizer. Dry at very high temp for 40 minutes. Permetrin aerosols seem to work. Got car infected and took two apps to get them out plus driving with roof and windows open to keep population down. If you have an item of clothing you must keep, place in a plastic bag and place in microwave for 15 to 40 seconds then wash. Ensure has not been sprayed with alcohol or any insecticide. Otherwise may burn. After wash I place items in sandwich bags, push air out and seal. Clean hepa vacuum and empty bag outside. Imagine like dust floating. Use air filter that filter mites and Polen. Replace monthly and gently put in a plastic bag after pulling out so dust don't get around while you handle and take to trash.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsMay 22, 2017
🌻
🐛
📓