Little Black Bugs Could Be Scabies

I had little bugs crawling on me, in my hair and in my clothes. I kept finding black specks that didn't move. I would notice glitter on my face in the sun light. I didn't realize this was scabies. I washed, sprayed and bombed; nothing seemed to work. Unfortunately, I gave scabies to my friend. She told me the only way to get rid of these bugs was to get ivermectin.

My tip is if you are having little black specks and feeling like something is crawling all over your body, see your doctor and have them to prescribe ivermectin. :)

Many times they are so small that they can't be seen. They burrow under the skin to lay their eggs and that results in a rash, that sometimes looks like little pimples. You are correct in that it takes a prescription usually to get rid of them. We dispense a lot of the cream for it where I work. You leave it on the entire body, from bottom of the feet to your chin for 12 to 14 hours before washing it off. It affects rich and poor alike, clean or dirty.

That's awesome. What is the name of the cream? Does it have permithium or ivermectin in it?

Scabies are NOT visible to the naked eye. U need a microscope to see them.

You probably have unknowingly come into contact with bird or rat mites.

This is becoming a HUGE problem. Almost epeidemic.

Check ur house for bird nest under the eves or in the attic. Or even a tree branch touching your house makes the perfect freeway travel route for bird mites that are left behind in a bird nest after the birds mature and fly away.

Often there is a fungus problem in your house too. Look for damp areas.

This fungus can grow on your skin ( u may not see it) and it attracts mites, springtails and a whole host of tiny critters.

Phorid flies can also cause problems for humans.

All of these bugs and fungus have the potential to completely infest you your house and everything in it. Ivermectin and permetrthin don't see to kill them. It may knock down the population for a few days. But they come back biting mad in less than a week.

Did u stay in a hotel somewhere or at a friends house or buy second hand clothes or furniture? All of these things can have these mites and fungus.

Good luck. Keep your house as clean as you can. Quit using towels to dry yourself with. They r infested. Washing most Lilly will not kill them all.

Use paper towels to dry off with. Do not take bathes take showers. Get several lint rollers. Roll your bed and your body. Get a plastic mattress cover.

Bird mites can and do consume human blood and can and do reproduce on humans.

Most doctors know nothing and will tell you you r crazy.

You are not crazy.

This is real.

Google these words

Unknown biting skin parasites

Invisible biting bugs

Morgellons.

I personally believe morgellons and bird mites and fungus are the same thing.

Good luck.

Read as much as you can. Be clean as u can.

Keep reading don't stop.

U will have try what works for u.

Pesticides will make u very sick if u keep using them.

I have moved over 4 times and we are still living a nightmare, my 2yr old dose not know life without them. I'm super sensitive to them and even get attcked outside the house. They are destroying my health. Why are not more people openly talking about this.

I think it's an environmental epidemic.

I couldn't see them. Just felt them in my hair and on my clothes. The little black specks was their waste.

20 Mule Team Borax with water. Spray everything with that. Bathe in it to get them out of your skin.

I have these theyvbite me and suck blood. Exterminator said not bed bugs can't identify dr either just gave me creams. Looks like pepper going to health Dept to identify. What is in pix. That's them