Make Homemade Noodles In Your Bread Machine

I have RH so my hands aren't very good for doing some cooking. Yesterday my grandson and I were a bit under the weather so I decided to make some home made chicken noodle soup. There are some stores that have the home made type but I couldn't find any yesterday so I decided to make some using my bread machine. I can't knead any kind of dough because of my crippled hands. Anyway, I put everything for the noodles in the bread machine and set it on knead. It worked great. I have a hard time making cookies so so now I'm going to try that next. I love it when I can find dual uses for my kitchen appliances.

By Deebomb from Lexington, SC

If it is not too much trouble, what recipe did you use for this? I would love to try this myself! (02/19/2008)

By Suzzy

My bread machine is my favorite moneysaver. I got it for $5 at Goodwill and printed out the users manual from the internet. My pure whole-wheat loaves cost me $.50 each and they taste much better than store-bought. (02/20/2008)

By Jantoo

How do you get past the timing for when letting bread "rise"? It sounds like a great idea. Hope you can share the recipe for your noodles.
God bless you. : ) (02/20/2008)

By Lynda

Could you please post your recipe for noodles in the bread machine. I would love to make homemade noodles and this would be an easy way to do so. (02/20/2008)

By Betty Scoggins

What recipe did you use? (02/22/2008)

By Amalia Rinaldi

I used 2 eggs 2 cups of flour and maybe a tablespoon of water. (03/11/2008)

By deebomb

Homemade Noodles
Making Homemade Noodles
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread