Making Banana Pancakes

Do you have a good recipe for banana pancakes or do you just add some mashed bananas to the regular recipe? Thanks.

Making Banana Pancakes

Check out these two sites :-) I personally liked the look of the recipe on the first link best :-) (10/01/2008)

By Deeli

Making Banana Pancakes

I make them often. I use regular pancake mix and sliced bananas. It works best to put the slices on your griddle for maybe 15 seconds and then flip them, then right away pour on the pancake mix. If you don't fry them just a bit they don't get hot enough (for me.)

But you only want to fry one side, the side that will be inside the pancake. If you let the other side fry then when you put the mix on, the bananas will get too brown. Then I put a few pieces of uncooked banana on top of the stack. Delicious.

By Estella

Making Banana Pancakes

Thanks for the recipes! I might try some of those! (10/02/2008)

By WildIrish

Pancakes with sliced bananas and powdered sugar.
Banana Pancake Recipes
Eating pancakes with applesauce.
Syrup Alternatives for Pancakes
Reheating Pancakes
Reheating Pancakes
Banana Split
Making a Banana Split
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread