Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Making Chair Cushions

1EmailFollowSave
Making Chair Cushions

Chair cushions add not only comfort, but beauty and style to your seating. This is a guide about making chair cushions.

Solutions: Making Chair Cushions

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Recycling Furniture Cushions to Go With Your Decor

porch chair cushionsThis is my current decorating project at my home. I recently inherited some antique wicker chairs from my parents. The chairs have been placed on the front porch of my home. However, the fabric for the chairs was totally not my taste.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Tip: Craft: Chair Pad For School

Circular pad on wooden chair.My daughter complained about how hard the chairs were at school and requested I make a cushion for her. I warned her she might get picked on for having a seat cushion. She said she didn't care. She picked the fabric and I made it. Now her classmates fight over it when she's not in the room.

By Ellen from Ontario

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Making Chair Cushions.

Question: Braided Chair Pads and Rugs Using T-shirts

I have a lot of new long sleeve t-shirts (with logos from disabled vets) and would like to know how I can use them to braid (chair seat pads). I've used them to make pillows, and mats, but now want to know if anyone has used jersey t-shirt material to braid rugs and chair pads. Thanks.

By Alicia from South Hadley, MA

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By melody_yesterday 228 664 11/06/2009 Flag

several braided rug tutorials here

youtube.com/results?search_query=braided+rug+&search_type=&aq=o

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Making Cushions For Wicker Furniture

I need to make chair cushions for my wicker furniture, just the bottom. Does anyone have a pattern along with a list of material they used?

Jan from Atlanta, GA

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By kathleen williams 76 1,661 11/30/2008 Flag

Measure the bottom of the chairs, allow for seams.I suggest to get fabric that can be used for rain coats. You can compare the prices of other fabrics, like water proof, & etc. It's the same for the stuffing & the sheets of foam, good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes