Making Chair Cushions

Chair cushions add not only comfort, but beauty and style to your seating. This is a guide about making chair cushions.

Making Chair Cushions
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

This is my current decorating project at my home. I recently inherited some antique wicker chairs from my parents. The chairs have been placed on the front porch of my home. However, the fabric for the chairs was totally not my taste.

porch chair cushions

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a lot of new long sleeve t-shirts (with logos from disabled vets) and would like to know how I can use them to braid (chair seat pads). I've used them to make pillows, and mats, but now want to know if anyone has used jersey t-shirt material to braid rugs and chair pads. Thanks.

By Alicia from South Hadley, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

several braided rug tutorials here

youtube.com/results?search_query=braided+rug+&search_type=&aq=o

Read More Answers...

Circular pad on wooden chair.My daughter complained about how hard the chairs were at school and requested I make a cushion for her. I warned her she might get picked on for having a seat cushion. She said she didn't care. She picked the fabric and I made it. Now her classmates fight over it when she's not in the room.

By Ellen from Ontario

I need to make chair cushions for my wicker furniture, just the bottom. Does anyone have a pattern along with a list of material they used?

Jan from Atlanta, GA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Measure the bottom of the chairs, allow for seams.I suggest to get fabric that can be used for rain coats. You can compare the prices of other fabrics, like water proof, & etc. It's the same for the stuffing & the sheets of foam, good luck.

Crafts Home DecorMay 7, 2013
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Glider Chair
Finding Glider Chair Replacement Cushions
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 29, 2016 at 7:08:18 AM on 10.0.0.156 in 315 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.