Making Hand-Held Fans

I would like to make the ladies of our church some hand-held fans. Does anyone know how?

Sandy from Mtn. View, AR

Answers:

Making Hand-Held Fans

This link has some great history and photos that might give you ideas of how to make folded fans by looking at the pictures. Scroll down to page 66 for some easy instructions for paper plate fans:

maaa.org

And here's another link for flat fan making:

ehow.com (03/10/2009)

By Deeli

Making Hand-Held Fans

I don't have a pattern, but I have an idea that would probably work. If you have a hand held fan just make a pattern from it. If not make a design you think would make the most air flow. You could use old greeting cards cut in circles or any shape. I would use posterboard and glue the cards on. Use a paint stirrer or tongue depressor for the handle. You can put clear contact paper over the fan so it could be wiped off and last longer. You could also print pictures and let children color them and paste them on your form. (03/10/2009)

By momx2

Making Hand-Held Fans
Photo of a ceiling fan.
Cleaning a Ceiling Fan
Hasselback Potatoes
Potato Fans Recipes
Making a Plants vs. Zombies Cake
Making a Plants vs. Zombies Cake
Ceiling Fan
Using Ceiling Fans Year Round
🎄
🍂